Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Advice for Shopping with LO

Sunday I wanted to pick up some Christmas gifts at a store w/o carts.  I figured no big deal, I'll just carry LO in her car seat.  That got old and slightly heavy real quick.  Any suggestions on the best way to shop with LO in stores w'o carts? 

Re: Advice for Shopping with LO

• I went to Kohls today and discovered they don't have carts.  I am pretty sure I knew this...but since I never had a LO w/ me it didn't matter. Luckily Walmart is next store so I went out to the parking lot and stole one of their carts. Next time I am bringing the stroller!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm planning to buy one of those stroller frames that the carseat clicks in to.  Wit my previous two kids, though, we would use the sling or snugli (baby bjorn, same thing).  Unfortunately, I haven't bought the stroller thing yet, and the snugli and sling are still en route from my sister in another state (I loaned it to her for her LO last year, but this baby decided to come a month early, so stuff hadn't been shipped yet).
  • sling
    Miscarriage/D&E 10w6d 10/3/14 (baby's heart stopped beating)

Ectopic Pregnancy discovered @ 10 weeks 5/6/14 (Lost right tube and ovary)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Miscarriage @ 9 weeks 11/9/08

• I would try a sling, even with a stroller it's hard to do shopping
  • It depends where you are. At a place like Kohl's I'll use the stroller, but a small store like Carter's and I'll just either carry her or use the moby.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I use the stroller (travel system one) and put stuff in the under-basket.

Once DC likes being in the Moby or Hotsling, then I use that.

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • imageJessalicious01:
    sling

This.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I bring my stroller.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"