3rd Trimester
Options

Who says this?

I am not offended in any way by this, I actually think it's hillarious. I walked into Subway for lunch today and a worman asked me if I was pregnant!? I said just a little bit! Stick out tongue

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker

Re: Who says this?

• Options

To the lady in Subway:

Here's your sign!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That's my favorite comment now, too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

HA! I love when you can tell people are trying to be nice about it, but it just comes off stupid. I have students in the school I work at ask me if I'm pregnant and I say no as seriously as I can and walk away. LOL, I think it's funny.

• Options
    So funny! I would have been tempted to say, "no, why do you ask?"
  • Options

I had that happen at Micheals last week when i was buying, of all things, baby yarn. I wanted to say "nope..just fat." But I just said yes.

Here's your sign. Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had a cashier at Target ask me if I was EXPECTING at 36 wks...I almost laughed at her...it was quite obvious I was...but she was nice!
  • Options
    I always say, "nope, too much beer"
  • Options

CVS Manager while I was picking up Prenatals, 8 months pg: "Are you planning on becoming pregnant?"

***I do believe this will be my favorite line EVER FOREVER!

• Options

The day before I went into labor, I was getting on the elevator at work and a coworker I hadn't seen in a while stepped into the hallway, grinned huge and pointed at my obvious bump. I just couldn't help laughing at his expression.  He told me he'd seen me walk buy a few times in the last month and wondered, but he stuck his foot in his mouth once long ago and was determined not to do it again.  He thought he was pretty safe this time, though, as I had the walk to go with it :)

I told him he needs a better link on the office grapevine if he hadn't heard the news yet!  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"