2nd Trimester

what not to drink

i am in love with mountain dew, and it is so bad i know. is there anything else i could try. i crave mountain dew. i drink an XL cup of the fountain drink from toco bell. and i cant help myself. i think about it all the time.

Re: what not to drink

• Drink the Mt Dew.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My OB said that it's fine to have 300 MGs of caffeine a day in 2nd tri.

That would be...oh, a f*ckton of Mt. Dew.

Enjoy. :D

• Loading the player...
  • Do the DEW!!!!

sorry couldn't resist Embarrassed

• My husband has a Dew addiction also so we always have it in the house. In the cans it has less caffeine than a typical coffee beverage I might choose so I figure I can have a can every now and then and not worry, especially now that 1st tri is over and I'm less concerned about things.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I crave dew as well.  I did buy the caffine free dew (which is against the whole reason I ever drank dew in the past, but oh well)  still got the taste!
  • imagelesalia217:
    I crave dew as well.  I did buy the caffine free dew (which is against the whole reason I ever drank dew in the past, but oh well)  still got the taste!

Where did you find caffine free dew?  I love the dew.  My ob (and by extension my DH) says no to caffine.

• thanks so much for your advice. does the caffine free taste just as good as the one filled with caffine? let me know. thanks again.Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"