Trying to Get Pregnant

could a line be too faint??

i know i know, i have been told to wait to test, and to relax...but my friend brought over a pregnancy test and was begging me to take it... WELL to our suprise, there was a SUPER faint line, it was there enough that we noticed it, but still very faint... so now im wondering since it is still pretty early..like 10DPO, if we just got excited over nothing...

anyways i will test again in another day or two just too make sure... but what a very unexpected suprise!...and just had to tell someone!!  thanks for listening!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: could a line be too faint??

• A line is a line no matter how dark or faint. As long as you read the line within the testing window, congrats.
    TTC #2 since Sept '16
    My Chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28017b
    TTC #1- 3 failed rounds of Clomid/ Surprise Natural BFP w/weight loss- 9/22/11 DD 5/12
    DX. Dec '09 w/ Inappropriate LH Secretion Syndrom/PCOS/ Anov 28 months
    (Former username: xxbblueangelxx)
  • imagexxbblueangelxx:
    A line is a line no matter how dark or faint. As long as you read the line within the testing window, congrats.

this!  congrats to you!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • With DD I got a very faint line on DPO12.  I tested again on DPO15 and it was darker.  Congrats :)
  • Did you just ask yesterday if its too early to test?
    Blog
    BFP #1 2-8-09 Natural M/C 6w1d 2-19-09
    BFP #2 5-28-09 C/P 6-1-09
    BFP #3 10-30-10 Natural M/C 12-8-10
    BFP #4 1-16-12 EDD 9-18-12 Stick baby stick!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A line is a line is a line is a line.  Congrats
  • Didn't you just ask yesterday if its too early to test?
    Blog
    BFP #1 2-8-09 Natural M/C 6w1d 2-19-09
    BFP #2 5-28-09 C/P 6-1-09
    BFP #3 10-30-10 Natural M/C 12-8-10
    BFP #4 1-16-12 EDD 9-18-12 Stick baby stick!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagexxbblueangelxx:
    A line is a line no matter how dark or faint. As long as you read the line within the testing window, congrats.

This.  Congrats!  If I were you, I would probably take another test in the morning with FMU to confirm, but with respect to HPTs, a line is a line as long is it appears within the testing window!

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• imageMrs.PinkPearls:
    Didn't you just ask yesterday if its too early to test?

a day or so ago, yes...I KNOW I KNOW! but she had that test sitting there staring at me and she was begging! ...im terrible with temptation apprently!

• Congrats!  You should definitely add another ticker to your siggy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Love, luck, and prayers to my BFPB Dr. SnowflakeBride

• Sorry I was too distracted by the endless pile of junk in your siggy to actually read your post.  A line is a line.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• What color was the dye on the test?

I would retest in the morning.

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Can you PIP?? I love seeing BFPs :) They get me all excited and hopeful. (I'm a dork, I know)
  • imageL&R70707:
    Sorry I was too distracted by the endless pile of junk in your siggy to actually read your post.  A line is a line.

::snort::

Was is a blue dye test or a pink dye test? Blue dye tests are known for having evap lines.  

Learn everything you ever needed to know about POAS here 

• A line is a line! Congratulations!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageL&R70707:
    Sorry I was too distracted by the endless pile of junk in your siggy to actually read your post.  A line is a line.

LOL

and kofmg, LOL.  : )

• imagecanthardlywait426:

What color was the dye on the test?

It is a test from the hospital (she works there and brought one over)

so if its negative there is 1 blue line and if positive then there is 1 blue and 1 pink... i plan on testing in the morning again... Smile

• Congratulations
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • imageL&R70707:

I was so going to say this too!

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

• imageastitt04:
    imagecanthardlywait426:

so if its negative there is 1 blue line and if positive then there is 1 blue and 1 pink... i plan on testing in the morning again... Smile

I have never heard of those.  I would test again in the am with an FRER and then confirm with a digital (because I'm a freak) before calling the dr. GL

• imageL&R70707:

No kidding. Isn't it about time to consider taking '2007 Baby' out of your siggy? Don't want to rush you, but seriously....

• imageastitt04:
    imagecanthardlywait426:

Ive never heard of a test that gives you a blue and a pink line.

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

• imagejme515:

imageL&R70707:

No kidding. Isn't it about time to consider taking '2007 Baby' out of your siggy? Don't want to rush you, but seriously....

Yes, but then how would we know when her son was born? Oh, wait, nevermind. We're good...

• imagekofmkg:
    Congrats!  You should definitely add another ticker to your siggy.
    ::fit of giggles::
  • imagecanthardlywait426:
    imageastitt04:
    imagecanthardlywait426:

Ive never heard of a test that gives you a blue and a pink line.

Me neither.

• I will try and post a pic, i will have to figure it out first Big Smile

thank you all for your positive comments, cant wait to show my hubby the test! i will let you know after i test again in a few days! 

... wow, i thought this was a place where i could friendly woman to talk too about things, not a place to be made fun of...

• imagelocash:
    imagejme515:

imageL&R70707:

Yes, but then how would we know when her son was born? Oh, wait, nevermind. We're good...

LOL y'all are killing me!
  • imageastitt04:

not a place to be made fun of...

But you and your 50 tickers are such an easy target
  • imageastitt04:

I will try and post a pic, i will have to figure it out first Big Smile

thank you all for your positive comments, cant wait to show my hubby the test! i will let you know after i test again in a few days! 

... wow, i thought this was a place where i could friendly woman to talk too about things, not a place to be made fun of...

Why am I not surprised?

No, it's a message board where people can post whatever they feel like posting.  There is no "niceness" rule.

You might find more excited people on 1st tri, we are all still trying to have a baby. 

• This entire post is making me laugh.
  • imageMixiePixie:
    This entire post is making me laugh.

Me too.

• imageastitt04:

It is a place to talk about these things, but where at the top does it say friendly? Seriously though, congrats on your lines. Now you have to admit, all the tickers are just a little much. I should have to work so hard to scroll down to read your post. If you want to be taken seriously around here, get rid of most of your tickers or people just won't read your posts. Before you call me a big meanie head, I'm trying to help you out with some friendly advice. Take it or leave it. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMrs.M317:
    imageastitt04:

Why am I not surprised?

No, it's a message board where people can post whatever they feel like posting.  There is no "niceness" rule.

You might find more excited people on 1st tri, we are all still trying to have a baby. 

I am pretty sure they don't want to scroll a half page just to make it past her tickers either.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• ::giggles:: So mean
    TTC #2 since Sept '16
    My Chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28017b
    TTC #1- 3 failed rounds of Clomid/ Surprise Natural BFP w/weight loss- 9/22/11 DD 5/12
    DX. Dec '09 w/ Inappropriate LH Secretion Syndrom/PCOS/ Anov 28 months
    (Former username: xxbblueangelxx)
  • imageastitt04:

Oh relax. We're just teasing. I mean, come on, you can't deny that is one super siggy.

• I have to agree about the tickers - sorry.  Especially the bump and FF tickers - they don't even match up.  And don't we all want a BFP?  Kind of the whole point - I see no reason for a badge declaring it.

ETA - and now I feel like a giant a$$ because they actually do match up!  Big Smile

• imagelocash:
    imageastitt04:

Oh relax. We're just teasing. I mean, come on, you can't deny that is one super siggy.

Right?  I mean, if you have a ticker of your son's birthday, you don't really need the 2007 Baby badge.  They both kinda get the same thing across.

• imageMixiePixie:
    This entire post is making me laugh.

Its ourt very own nugget.

Seriously though, OP. Yes we are a group of women that are helpful and supportive. But when you have 4623 tickers for every event in your life, it makes it difficult to not comment on it.

Should I post the birthdays off all my furbabies, and how long Ive been married and how long until my next vacation, and when Im testing, and that I want a bfp? No? exactly.

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

• imageL&R70707:
    imageMrs.M317:
    imageastitt04:

Why am I not surprised?

I am pretty sure they don't want to scroll a half page just to make it past her tickers either.

True, but they are a little more "puppies and rainbows" over there.

They get excited about each other's cravings, never mind another BFP 

• imagelocash:
    imageastitt04:

They really are just teasing. Don't get too upset by it. If you were seriously getting flamed you would know it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"