1st Trimester
Options

So this is fatigue...

I don't think I have ever felt more tired in my life.  I came into my office to try to get some work done a half hour ago and think I may just curl up on my floor and go to sleep. 

Anyone else feel like they can barely move?

Topher's 1 Year Old Chocolate Coma

Re: So this is fatigue...

• Options
    I know! I thought I'd been tired before, but this pregnancy tired is crazy. I almost started crying in the grocery store because I was so tired. I didn't think I was going to make it through the shopping. Yeah, I'm also a little emotional too..... ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My fatigue just set in late last week.  I was like this with my first too so I remember but that doesn't make it any easier.  I took a nap today while DD was napping so maybe I'll be able to stay up past 9 tonight!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OMG, I'm so tired.  I went to bed last night at like 8:30, woke up at 7 for school and was still exhausted.  I just woke up from a nap about a half hour ago and I want to go back to bed.
  • Options
    I'm so depressed because I feel so lazy all the time! Working sucks right now!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm exhausted too.  DH's response to my fatigue?  'How can you be tired, you haven't even gained any weight you have to carry around yet.' 

I feel like I sleep 10+ hours a night and it's never enough.  

• Options
    Oh dear lord...the fatigue is crazy!  I just keep telling people "you don't know tired like this!"  By about 2:30 everyday, I could just put my head down on my desk and go to sleep!  My poor husband he has been working on the baby's room and I just lay down.  I hear that it lets up a little in the second trimester. I am keeping my fingers crossed!  Good luck you all you ladies!
  • Options

I've never been this tired in my life! All I do is eat and sleep like crazy! I'm at work right now and all I can think about is getting home and getting to bed ... gah! I can't wait for 2nd tri!

• Options
    I thought I was tired around week 5 and 6, but fatigue has hit me HARD the last few days.  I've been taking a nap every afternoon and I went to bed at 8:00 last night.  I haven't even done much this weekend and I am exhausted.  M/S is letting up a bit, so I will take the sleepiness over throwing up any day. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"