Parenting

What are your 3 year old boys favorite movies right now?

We've just watched Finding Nemo a billion times and would like to branch out (for him and me).  He didn't like Cars at all. 

I have The Little Mermaid coming, but what are some others?  Thanks!

Me with my littlest.

Re: What are your 3 year old boys favorite movies right now?

• DS loves Toy Story and his new favorite is Polar Express.
  • my 3 yr old ds likes the bee movie,it's really cute.
  • Loading the player...
  • Wall-E is his all time favorite right now.

He also likes, Nemo, Monsters Inc., The Little Mermaid, Pinochio, and he loves Cars too.  I'm surprised your DS doesn't like it but only b/c mine loves it...kwim?

Mommy to three adorable boys!
  • Polar Express, Horton Hears a Who, Pinocchio, Scooby Doo (Halloween episode). I have bought him Finding Nemo, Land Before Time and Happy Feet for Christmas.
  • Definite new fave is Up (we saw it twice at the cheap theater, and DH just had to buy it the day it released on dvd), also loves Bolt, likes Wall-E, Monsters vs Aliens.  He loves to play with his Cars toys, but anytime we ask him if he wants to watch it, he always picks something else.
    ~Melissa~ married to Cris 08.13.04 mom to Tyler 01.12.07 donate to my cause
  • For the longest time the only movie he would let us watch was Cars, over and over and over and over again. We all have it memorized. But he's finally branching out and he really likes Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc, Wall-E, Toy Story, Monsters vs Aliens, and Shrek. And very recently Ice Age 3. But he watches a little bit of everything, but when you ask him what what he wants to watch he usually names one of the above.
  • Previously:  Nemo and Cars

Now:  Toy Story, Bolt and Ratatouille

• imageciaobella*:
    For the longest time the only movie he would let us watch was Cars, over and over and over and over again. We all have it memorized. But he's finally branching out and he really likes Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc, Wall-E, Toy Story, Monsters vs Aliens, and Shrek. And very recently Ice Age 3. But he watches a little bit of everything, but when you ask him what what he wants to watch he usually names one of the above.

I can quote almost every line of Cars.  So happy the obsession has subsided for now.

• We remain obsessed with Toy Story 2, and anything Scooby Doo.
  • imagemichaeltrish:

imageciaobella*:
    For the longest time the only movie he would let us watch was Cars, over and over and over and over again. We all have it memorized. But he's finally branching out and he really likes Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc, Wall-E, Toy Story, Monsters vs Aliens, and Shrek. And very recently Ice Age 3. But he watches a little bit of everything, but when you ask him what what he wants to watch he usually names one of the above.

I can quote almost every line of Cars.  So happy the obsession has subsided for now.

lol, us too. You can often hear us randomly saying "Mac I ain't no Mac I'm a Peterbuilt for dang sake, turn your lights on you moron" and also "Yeah, like tuh-mater, but without the 'tuh.'"

• Shrek for sure! Also Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc, Up, Wizard of Oz...and Shrek 2.
  • Um, when did your little one get so big???  They are both adorable!

My 3 yr old LOVES "The Snowman" its short, only about 30 minutes and there are no words.  Sounds weird, but honestly he is entranced by it and it is so cool how the entire story is told thru music and the animation.

He also likes the Curious George Movie.  He wasn't a fan of Cars either and was a little scared of some parts in Horton Hears a Who.

• Cat in the Hat (Mike Meyers version), Shrek, Brother Bear, Spirit, Land Before Time, Lion King, Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo, Toy Story, and a couple Elmo & Bob the Builder.

• What doesn't he like is the question!  He loves Up and Ice Age 3.  Wall E, Shark Tales, Monsters Inc., Monsters vs. Aliens, Madagascar, Finding Nemo, Bee Movie, Polar Express and lots of British and Welsh stuff like Thomas, Wallace and Grommet, etc.  The list goes on and on.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Little Mermaid, Finding Nemo and Monsters Inc are his faves.  But, be prepared for lots of blue monster talk after watching Monsters Inc.  He also likes Sound of Music and Wizard of Oz.  Basically, anything with singing and not so much dialogue.  He didn't like Cars or The Incredibles ... too much talking.  LOL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"