3rd Trimester

what to do, what to do...

Should I: clean the MIL's disgusting mess before her condo meeting (she's on the board of directors or something)? Or should I just clean up MY things, which amounts to a school book and a couple of notebooks and let her tell everyone I'm a messy person while I'm at my parents for dinner?

I think I'll let her badmouth me to make herself look better. Not my mess, not my problem.

Apparently, ten days left = Em doesn't give a crap.

Re: what to do, what to do...

• HA thats great...and its not just 10 days=don't give a crap, try 10 weeks=don't give a crap lol
  • Clean your mess and let her lie to her friends. You're 38 weeks, she should be helping you out, not the other way around. Relax and put your feet up on her mess :)
  • Loading the player...
  • imageAFWife1229:
    HA thats great...and its not just 10 days=don't give a crap, try 10 weeks=don't give a crap lol

She left me a little note that said "Please pick up before condo meeting tonight". I'm going to leave it in the exact same place I found it, 'cause that is soooo not my mess to clean up.

I barely clean up after her son when he's home, why would I clean up after her?

• If I were you I would find somewhere to go and not come home till later. Seriously, you are her DIL, not her maid.
  • imageEmilyK508:

imageAFWife1229:
    HA thats great...and its not just 10 days=don't give a crap, try 10 weeks=don't give a crap lol

She left me a little note that said "Please pick up before condo meeting tonight". I'm going to leave it in the exact same place I found it, 'cause that is soooo not my mess to clean up.

I barely clean up after her son when he's home, why would I clean up after her?

sounds like a plan! if she complains about it...say "oh i meant to, but just completely forgot..damn pregnancy brain!" lol

• I'm just a lurker but I see that you're from my home town and an army wife too...small world.

Oh and let her clean her own mess. 

Big Sisters 2/10 & 12/11
    Little Brother 3/1/18
  • imageMass-girl-at-heart:

I'm just a lurker but I see that you're from my home town and an army wife too...small world.

Oh and let her clean her own mess. 

We military wives are going to take over the world soon... :D

You're not in Mass anymore?

• imagetklmechris98:
    If I were you I would find somewhere to go and not come home till later. Seriously, you are her DIL, not her maid.

I was going to my Mom's for dinner anyway. :D

• no we are in WA, DH is stationed at Ft. Lewis...I miss MA (not Attleboro though haha)
    Big Sisters 2/10 & 12/11
    Little Brother 3/1/18
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"