3rd Trimester

Registry Returns

So what happens if someone buys something off your registry and then they decide for some reason or another to return it.  I would assume that it doesn't go back on your registry regardless of if they tell them it came off the registry or not.  I also assume that people would be embarassed to say that they bought and then returned a gift for you so that you can put it back on the registry.

I may be freaking out just a tad here.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Registry Returns

• I don't see why they would not have it put back on the registry.  There is nothing to be embarrassed about - it's not like you will know the culprit of the returned gift.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I've had good luck in the past with BRU updating a registry when I call them.  My sis registered for a "Bare naked" Boppy and some covers, but the store didn't have any bare ones in stock and they did have one with a cover that was perfect coming from me.  I called them up, told them I'd bought a slightly different product, and they marked the one she registered for as purchased for me. 

I should think they'd do the same in the other direction. More chance for them to sell more stuff, right?

• Loading the player...
  • I'm wondering if this happened with our humidifier since we never got it.

• when  they return it, it goes back on the registry... after my shower, someone returned something and it showed back up! i didnt even notice i didnt get it untyil it showed on there again

• imageLadyJavy:

I'm wondering if this happened with our humidifier since we never got it.

Your post is what got me thinking about it! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"