3rd Trimester

So apparently I've started to snore!

Dh broke the news to me in the bathroom this morning- he came in and said I've "started to make noises at night." I was like, so does that mean I'm squeaking in my sleep or what? He was laughing at me saying that I've started to snore a bit and started imitating me- silly DH :) I snored toward the end w/ DD so I figured it would happen sometime, but I can't stand snorers, so it's annoying that I'm one of them now!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So apparently I've started to snore!

• Same thing happened to me.  My breathing got heavy and I started snoring.  My husband was even sweet enough to record me on his iphone to let me hear it.  LOL 
  • imagelaz1119:
    Same thing happened to me.  My breathing got heavy and I started snoring.  My husband was even sweet enough to record me on his iphone to let me hear it.  LOL 

My husband did the same thing. He has even given me a gift of breath right strips...which do not work for a pregnant woman by the way

• Loading the player...
  • Apparently I'm snoring now, too.  I even woke myself up when I dozed off on the couch the other night. Embarrassed
  • Me too... I can only sleep on my back now, propped up by about 3 pillows- almost sitting up. I guess that is a prime snoring position.

• Ha...that's funny!  Yeah...DH has been telling me I've been snoring.  I was in denial for some time until I was falling asleep one night and woke up myself due to snoring...YIKES!!! 
  • According to DH I have apparently started to snore too.  Although, I'm not sure how he knows this, he's usually asleep before his head hits the pillow and I lay there and listen to HIM snore!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Me too!!!  I have woken myself up snoring!  This morning my DH said it was so loud that he wanted to record me.  I've never been a big snorer...hope it stops after LO arrives!!
  • Yep me too and I've also started to drool.  Good times.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IUI #1~BFP!!! Beta #1~13dpo 100 Beta #2~15dpo 216 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes, DH has moved to the couch a couple nights because I snore now... I used to move to the couch because of his snoring.
  • Me too!!!! I sometimes wake myself up! haha, and I never snored!
  • Same here - SUCH a bummer :(

I am a runner, knitter, scientist, DE-IVF veteran, and stage III colon cancer survivor.
  • imagetrinamarie87:

imagelaz1119:
    Same thing happened to me.  My breathing got heavy and I started snoring.  My husband was even sweet enough to record me on his iphone to let me hear it.  LOL 

My husband did the same thing. He has even given me a gift of breath right strips...which do not work for a pregnant woman by the way

OMG! Your DH's are even goofier than mine! That's too funny. And thanks for the tip about the breathe right strips- I was already a little skeptical but this confirms it. 

• imagegoldengirl16:
    Yep me too and I've also started to drool.  Good times.

Yup, always my favorite runner up. Drooling is just so charming, isn't it?

• imagemrs_sherod:
    Ha...that's funny!  Yeah...DH has been telling me I've been snoring.  I was in denial for some time until I was falling asleep one night and woke up myself due to snoring...YIKES!!! 

Me too!!Embarrassed

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"