3rd Trimester
Options

WHY IS IT OK...

To cook fish in the work microwave? I sit way too close to it. Swear to god there' s nothing worse!
Baby number two! Coming soon! June 8th.

Re: WHY IS IT OK...

• Options
    gross. i would never eat fish leftovers to begin with. that just seems like one thing i could not eat the next day.
  • Options
    Ick!

Proud Mama to Mickey (12.03.09) and Nemo (06.06.13)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's not okay!  I hate it!  I NEVER bring seafood for lunch for that reason.  When I reheat seafood at home I put it in the toaster oven.  There was a sign on the microwave in my department that said 'no seafood...please go to the break room'!   
  • Options
    That is gross. Who even thinks to bring in fish and microwave it. I must go throw up now.
  • Options

imagewhit022109:
    gross. i would never eat fish leftovers to begin with. that just seems like one thing i could not eat the next day.

Oh this, I am never in the same "food mood" as the day before lol

• Options

imagemrs_sherod:
    It's not okay!  I hate it!  I NEVER bring seafood for lunch for that reason.  When I reheat seafood at home I put it in the toaster oven.  There was a sign on the microwave in my department that said 'no seafood...please go to the break room'!   

I should put a sign up myself, cook fish at own risk, pregnant woman accross the hall! :)

• Options

imagemrs_sherod:

I should put a sign up myself, cook fish at own risk, pregnant woman accross the hall! :)

• Options
    Eww.  I love fish, but I never bring it to work because it smells!  If I were in first trimester, I would be running to the bathroom!
  • Options
    oh you poor thing.  That is not cool.
  • Options
    I hear ya!!! Sometimes the warhouse guys do this & it's just disgusting!!  One time it was a whole fish with the bones & head & all!  I seriously about threw up!!!  Sorry you have to smell that mess!!
  • Options
    OMG!! Where I work someone does that at least a couple times a month. There really is nothing worse then that. I feel your pain.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagemistywhite400:
    I hear ya!!! Sometimes the warhouse guys do this & it's just disgusting!!  One time it was a whole fish with the bones & head & all!  I seriously about threw up!!!  Sorry you have to smell that mess!!

It's funny, that is what it looks like in my head!

• Options
    There IS nothing worse. Disgusting.
  • Options
    My cafeteria has a big sign that says "No fish in microwave." Thank God.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"