3rd Trimester

Getting induced Friday

So I found out yesterday that 9 days before my due date they estimate my baby at 8 pounds 11 ounces. So they are inducing me Friday at 5am. I'm so nervous that she'll be too big and I"ll have to get a c-section!

Re: Getting induced Friday

• Yikes...here's hoping for a vaginal birth!
  • Urgh, rough topic. My DH knows this is my BIGGEST fear and he keeps saying things like "I bet she's going to be HUGE!" His lip is going to be huge when I get done punching him!

I hope that this is a gross overestimate and that things go well on Friday!

• Loading the player...
  • good luck!! p.s. its friday the 13th this fri :) i may be induced then too all depending on my appointment tommorow! GL again! Smile
  • Our babies may have the same birthday! I'm getting induced Saturday morning. I am scared too but I know it will be okay. The doctor's measurments can be way off. Just do your best and the thing to remember is that no matter how it happens, you get your beautiful baby at the end of it all. It will be so worth it! Good Luck!
  • Good Luck! Don't worry too much. I had a Growth U/S done at 38 weeks on my last son and they said he was over 8lbs. So I was induced at 39 weeks and went on to delivery (vaginally) a healthy 6lb 11oz baby boy!

They are not alwasy right. lol! Congrats on meeting your LO on Friday!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"