3rd Trimester

boyfriend's ridiculous comment...

Mr. Funny-guy decided to do a one man show tonight.

"You know your g/f is pregnant when getting up off the floor is an Olympic sport."

"You know your g/f is pregnant when she makes more noise trying to stand up than she did on the night of conception."

Keep 'em comin...We'll see how much noise gets made TONIGHT, fool! 

Re: boyfriend's ridiculous comment...

• My coworker likes to say "Hey, you know you're still pregnant?"

HILARIOUS!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • LOL. I swear I would have hit mine across the head with his stand up comedy. LOL.
  • I was staring at my stretch-marked hips in the mirror when DH walked by. I said, "This is all your fault."

He said, "No it's not. I wanted to put it in your butt, but you said it'd hurt too much."

Indifferent 

• imageSmallandNeedy:

I was staring at my stretch-marked hips in the mirror when DH walked by. I said, "This is all your fault."

He said, "No it's not. I wanted to put it in your butt, but you said it'd hurt too much."

Indifferent 

LOL priceless!

• LMAO! i love it, but i would still kick his butt!
  • imageSmallandNeedy:

I was staring at my stretch-marked hips in the mirror when DH walked by. I said, "This is all your fault."

Indifferent 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that just made my night! I seriously just shared that with DH and he laughed too... That's great!

• imageSmallandNeedy:

Indifferent 

Seriously pissing pants laughing over here.  This reminds me of the onsie I saw on a baby that said, "Daddy only wanted a blow job."  

• imageSmallandNeedy:

Indifferent 

bahahahahaha sounds like my idiot DH

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • omgosh i would have crowned him, luckily my DH hasnt said anything like that. I tell him all the time i'm fat and he just comes back with your pregnant.
  • imageSamsMom91:
    imageSmallandNeedy:

Indifferent 

Seriously pissing pants laughing over here.  This reminds me of the onsie I saw on a baby that said, "Daddy only wanted a blow job."  

or the other one..."proof that daddy sucks at pulling out"

• imageSmallandNeedy:

Indifferent 

This made me Lol! I mentioned it to DH and he said he now has a new line to use. Before whenever I would tell him that it was his fault, he would always tell me "No its not, I was sleeping". But he said he likes your line better! haha...talk about priceless!

Married My Best Friend On May 23rd, 2009
    Our Little Man is Finally Here!!!
    <a href="http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/mm29/nrb0509/?action=view
  • i laughed out loud. dh makes those all the time. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"