3rd Trimester

......and the baby socks SHRUNK - - - :o(

followed the laundry instructions to a "t"Sad

but the socks now look like they would fit a 4 month old fetus.

Sad

not just socks either...i think some onesies shrunk considerably too. and the baby hats are tinier!

wtf?

God Bless our sweet baby James. Our son, born 11/22/09. Unplanned, Emergency C-section image
"Wearing his BING CROSBY clothes and crooning...buuuh buuh buuuh" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ......and the baby socks SHRUNK - - - :o(

• Trust me you will be happy to have some tinier socks. Carson can't even wear his socks cause they slip off, unless I put like 2 pairs on. I am considering buying him some preemie socks cause he has such teeeny feet.

Most baby hats run big btw

• Most babies fit in preemie clothes (even mine who weighted 8lbs 5oz did) for at least a little while after birth.  I wouldn't worry about it - they really are tiny and those items stretch a bit too :)
  • Loading the player...
  • awesome, i feel better now and i want your baby! he's so cute.
    God Bless our sweet baby James. Our son, born 11/22/09. Unplanned, Emergency C-section image
    "Wearing his BING CROSBY clothes and crooning...buuuh buuh buuuh" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LOL. I hope that doesn't happen to me.
  • ... and that is why baby stuff is mostly made out of knits... it stretches.  Breathe, and don't worry... 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Did you wash everything in cold water?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"