3rd Trimester

Wow, tyra show

today on Tyra, they are discussing teens who wnat to get pregnant... one of the girls is 13, she wants to have a baby so bad, her EX boyfriend doesnt want kids EVER but she thinks he will change his mind and get back with her if she gets pregnant. another girl is 13, she wants a baby because a baby shower is "cute and fun"   Im sorry but im 23 and i can barely handle pregnancy and my daughter was 100% planned, i STILL get a bit overwhelmed about my upcoming baby even though i cant wait!! i cant imagine a 12-15 yr old doing this!! these parents need to lock these girls in a closet for a few yrs!

Re: Wow, tyra show

• agreed. I'm 20 and my baby is a "surprise"... but I could not imagine going through this at 12-15... I know 5-7 years doesn't seem like a difference... but it's significant when you are that young.
  • Is Tyra doing her usual trying-to-be-sympathetic-while-at-the-same-time-still-fierce face? Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Is that an older episode? I've seen one in the past where the girl wanted to have a baby so her ex-bf would get back together with her. I mean, there are options for moms that get pregnant as teens, but for someone barely out of puberty to be so desperate for ?a baby is so sad. And scary for the parents.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Its soo crazy! I am 22 and this was unplanned and it was scarry as heck at first. I think that those kids are just wayy to immature to realize what they are wanting and how it can affect there lives. Not to mention the changes and the horrible effects it can have on there immature bodies! When I was 13 I had a baby brother he was what I called the best birthcontrol ever! LOL
  • Holy sh!t. That's crazy. I was 31 when pregnant with DS1, these little girls have no clue. I'd like to slap their parents around a bit.  
  • imageAbsoluteLM:

Is Tyra doing her usual trying-to-be-sympathetic-while-at-the-same-time-still-fierce face? Smile

of course she is LOL i hate her show, but obama is on every other channel effecting my dr oz and judge shows :)

• Wow... these girls have no biz having sex much less baby talk. wtf.  Can we say lack of parenting skills??

Just what they need.... attention on national tv

• Call me a jerk, but I just keep saying "you are an idiot!" to the tv.  Wow.  I feel sorry for these girls... ugh.
  • Wow...thank goodness for dvr....I'll watch that when I get home today.
  • imageAbsoluteLM:

Is Tyra doing her usual trying-to-be-sympathetic-while-at-the-same-time-still-fierce face? Smile

Cool awesome

IMG_3932
  • I like the girl that was just on, she said, OMG, "I get *blood* taken from me every couple months! I have to take PILLS!" As if that's the hardest part!
  • Hmmm... weird.   The only one on here has Miss J on. I looked on my PVR and it says the same "synopsis" for all the episodes today.
  • I was one of the mix. Although I did not 'try' to have a baby, somewhere in my thick asss head at the time thought I was invincible and wouldn't get pregnant. WRONG.

But now I know everybody around me is getting pregnant, having babies, and 'wishing' they had a baby.

It's sad to say teenage pregnancy is becoming a trend. Just like a few years ago becoming 'bisexual' all of a sudden was the trend.

God help us all.

• imageAbsoluteLM:

What about her usual trying-to-be-sympathetic-while-being-a-judgemental-a*hole face?Devil

• I had my first child at 17. Thinking at the time I was ready. Hell, even after my ex and I had our 2nd at 19 I wasnt ready. It feels strange this time looking back because i'm finally in a stable, loving marriage expecting a child we both planned and tried for. Totally different. If I could go back and knock some MAJOR sense into me, I would. Heck, i'd happily do it to any teen who thinks having a baby is "cute and fun".
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"