3rd Trimester

Latent Labor???

This is the diagnosis that my OB gave me yesterday when I went in for my appt. I have been contracting like crazy and having episiodes of very painful ones ranging from 6 min. to 1 min. apart for 2 days now. I have thinned out a bit more but thats all, theres no telling how long this phase will last but its killing me! Has anyone else had this, heard of this??? I'm about ready to tap out here!

Re: Latent Labor???

• Yup with DD. From 35.5 weeks to 37.5 weeks when my water finally broke.

It SUCKS! Hope you progress soon! It's exhausting!

• I haven't ever heard it called that- but I am right there with you.  I've been contracting for a few days now- timeable, but nothing the hospital wants me to come in over.  
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemrsnicolew:

Yup with DD. From 35.5 weeks to 37.5 weeks when my water finally broke.

It SUCKS! Hope you progress soon! It's exhausting!

Well at least you've been through it, that makes me feel better!

• I am in latent labor also.  Its driving me crazy that my contractions are NOT 5 minutes apart for 1 hour. They are everything but that.

I am ready to give birth to my LO too.....I am so anxious to meet him. Smile

• I have been in it for the last week and my contractions are all over the place sometimes they are really close together and other times they are farther apart but always painful.

I am so done with this but I know it's all worth it! Don't feel bad, you aren't alone and it just means that we will get to meet our little ones soon!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"