2nd Trimester

What "No No" are you craving today?

And don't even THINK I am talking about Arbys, sisters.

I mean the real stuff. I want a Shiner Bock like it is nobody's business. It's seriously going out of style, with how badly I want it. If I could take a moment out of my day to be un-pregnant, I would fill that moment with delicious Texas beer goodness.

What about you hot mamas? Anybody want a E-Rita? Hehe.

Re: What "No No" are you craving today?

• I went out to breakfast yesterday morning and I would have gnawed off my arm for a really spicy bloody mary.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • I wanted a Jaegar Bomb the other day. I don't even like those.

I reeeeeeeally want a frozen Amaretto Stone Sour. It's like a slushie that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy afterward!?

• Loading the player...
  • I am craving lemonade but it gives me made heartburn. I am eating everything else...
  • Went to my fav brunch spot on Fri with hub and would have died for a mimosa!!
    Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Aw you stole my punch line, I was so going to say Arby's. It's not a no-no, but I have been craving a turkey cran sandwich like nobody's business. With cream cheese and extra mayo. And extra cran.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Bloody Marys will be the death of me. I want one so bad that I just buy the mix and drink it without vodka. It's never the same, but it's the closest I can get. I love 'em.

And a slushy that makes you warm and fuzzy is the bomb dot com. :D I love a good frozen girly drink. They are like the ultimate get-drunk-quick fix for me. :D

• imagesleepingbeauty825:
    Aw you stole my punch line, I was so going to say Arby's. It's not a no-no, but I have been craving a turkey cran sandwich like nobody's business. With cream cheese and extra mayo. And extra cran.

I am equal parts disgusted and intrigued by this sandwich. Lol

• I'm not a big drinker but I've craved anything mixed with Vodka....Cranberry Juice, Especially. And also on the alcoholic note....I craved Mimosa's for the longest. I had one made with Mango juice at the beach the weekend before I found out I was pregnant. Ooops!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagenannyannie:

imagesleepingbeauty825:
    Aw you stole my punch line, I was so going to say Arby's. It's not a no-no, but I have been craving a turkey cran sandwich like nobody's business. With cream cheese and extra mayo. And extra cran.

Right? It's strangely enticing...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm craving soda. I haven't cut caffeine out of my diet, but I'm trying to limit myself to one a day. What I wouldn't do for another can of diet Coke. Mm.
    Ashley & Jeff Married since August 2007 BFP Cycle #16, Clomid 100mg DD #1 born on March 25, 2010 TTC #2 as of May 31, 2011 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel like such an alcoholic. Lol. I drank pretty moderately pre-preg. I wouldn't have an actual drink while pregnant, and I really have had very little wine, but I feel like a crazy person 'cause the only cravings I have are for alcohol and fast food. Lol
  • imagearaevg:
    I'm craving soda. I haven't cut caffeine out of my diet, but I'm trying to limit myself to one a day. What I wouldn't do for another can of diet Coke. Mm.

I limited myself to one can of DP a day for a while.

Then the awesomely bad 2nd tri headaches hit. What? No Maxalt while pregnant? Not even Excedrin migraine? NO ASPRIN?!

Bring on the caffeine, baby.

• imagekristaeris:
    imagenannyannie:

imagesleepingbeauty825:

Right? It's strangely enticing...

LOL. They make one at Kneaders that is decent. Nothing like what you can make at home though. It's sooooooooo good!
  • a double raspberry lemon drop martini...with extra sugar on the rim! yummy!

I have been dying for sushi...my OB said "no no" but I have been craving a Philly roll with extra cream cheese.  I think I may stop by my local reputable sushi place and get one and be done with that craving.   Devil

OOOO and Arby's does sound good right now...with extra Arby's sauce. mmmm...I know that biz is perfectly fine...I just haven't had dinner yet Stick out tongue

• Now I don't feel so bad.  I am desperately craving a glass of Moscato wine and after reading the one reply a raspberry martini too. 
  • I went to a wedding the other night and everyone was drinking champagne and beer. I so wanted some.
  • beer.....any kind...DH was drinking a Sam Adams winter lager last night, and i took a sip...normally i don't like that type of beer but i just sat there and held it in my mouth, it was soooooo good!
  • Dirty Martini crave it every night, and I am not a heavy drinker, but it just sounds so good!
  • I've been craving curly fries like crazy today!  I had to settle for a large order of reg fries from Del Taco ... not quite the same. 

Last night my dinner consisted of an order of tots and a cherry limeaide from sonic ... yeah, I've not been the least bit healthy lately Huh?

• A dirty gin martini with extra olives!
  • imagesarahwoodworth:
    A dirty gin martini with extra olives!

A girl after my own heart!  It was the last thing I drank before getting my BFP, mmmm.  Doesn't help that everyone on the shows I watch drink martinis!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• A glass...well, honestly, more like a half or whole bottle...of pinot noir.
  • after the day i had today, a shot of anything!!! the only "no no" i crave occasionally is beer... thats my football drink...
  • Today I had a vanilla chai and reeses pieces cups and I've really really wanted a shot of patron and i dont even like patron.

• I have been craving white whine like nobody's business...

and no, I'm not normally someone who craves alcohol :)

• I want a Maker's Mark and Coke so bad and today I got a really bad craving for a Margarita!  Just a few more weeks....
  • A white russian please. Or a glass of red wine sounds good too!
  • Well, before becomming PG, i wasnt a heavy drinker but i am totally a burger and beer kinda girl. A big juicy think burger with lots of bacon, mayo, bbq sauce, and onions, and a extra large miller lite. What i wouldnt do for a miller lite, but i guess it'll have to wait, i did tell my DH yesterday that i wondered if they sold alcohol free miller lite...LOL Oh how i miss a ice cold beer!! LOL
  • sushi. And I know the veggie rolls are safe to eat, but it's not the same. I want a spicy tuna roll. Plus fiance told me that he would prefer if I stayed away from even the veggie rolls because "they are made in the same place and you could get cross contamination." crap. but i want some!!!!

oh and i just ate a raw cookie dough piece.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"