2nd Trimester
Options

T&P Please, Loss in the Family

As much as we fight, these are the times when I truly wish I was closer (physically) to my family.

My Stepsister was around 14 weeks pregnant, and I was informed early this morning that she lost the pregnancy. Her pregnancy had been plagued with problems (unexplainable hemmoraging, not to mention having been severely assaulted early on) but she held on past the 12-week mark, so everyone thought that it would be okay. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

I am feeling a lot of things right now (guilt, fear, anger, sorrow...) but mostly I just wish there was something I could say or do to make this easier. I know there's not though, so if you wonderful women could just say a quick prayer for my family and especially my sister, I would appreciate it.

Re: T&P Please, Loss in the Family

• Options
    So sorry to hear this! Sending T&P your way.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    T/P for your family!  Thats just awful!
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow, that's really sad.  T&P with you and her.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your family's loss.  I had a m/c before I had my son and I know how painful it is (for the whole family - my parents were devestated).  I'll keep you guys in my thoughts!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I dont pray but she will be in my thoughts! im sorry your going thru this!
  • Options
    oh sweetie - I'm sorry.  She's in my prayers. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers, of course. That is absolutely terrible. Losing a baby is heartbreaking and I really hope she takes the time she needs to grieve.
  • Options
    Definitely thinking of her and your family.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Oh poor thing. I'm sending all of my thoughts and prayers to your family.

I am a God fearing girl and I always seem to find comfort in my favorite verse. Joshua 1:9 - Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous, do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you where ever you go.

Your little hands wrapped around my finger and its so quiet in the world tonight Your little eye lids flutter cause your dreamin so I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light To you everything's funny, you've got nothing to regret I'd give all I have hunny, if you could stay like that Oh darling dont you ever grow up, dont you ever grow up, just stay this little Oh darling dont you ever grow up dont you ever grow up, it could stay this simple I wont let nobody hurt you, wont let no one break your heart, no one will desert you Just try to never grow up imageimage Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

I will keep you and her in my T & P!!  I had a loss previously and even though you cant do anything to make it better, it helps a lot to know that people care and remember.  Just let her know you care, and dont be afraid to talk to her about it.  And if you can remeber, try to give her a call in a month, cause at least for me, the 1 month mark was really hard, and a friend who had a loss too made me some cookies and wrote a little note to let me know she was thinking about me and it really meant a lot.

It can take a while to get past that sort of thing and it really helps when people understand that you are still greiving.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The only advice I can offer as far as what to do for her is just give her a big hug and let her cry on you. I am sending T&P's your way!
    ~*March 26th, 2011 - The day I marry my best friend*~ Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers image 44 Invitations sent out!
    image 70 guests are joining the celebration!
    image 11 friends are sad they can't make it
    image 20 people are procrastinators!
    RSVP Date: 2/28/2011
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I appreciate all your thoughts. It's tough, but we'll make it.
  • Options

I'm so sorry! I can't even imagine what you and your family are going through, your sister is in our thoughs and prayers

*hugs*

There are no blurred lines, only jail time

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

my blog: Inspirationseeker.blogspot.com
  • Options
    that's sad news.  i'm so sorry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    T&P - you know you got em.
  • Options
    my heart goes out to your family-reach out to her.
  • Options
    I am so sorry. T & P your way!
    Little man # 1 - 03/05/2010
    Little man # 2 - 05/02/2013
    Little sister - 07/16/2015
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"