3rd Trimester

We did not have sex

10 days pp! I posted a fffc saying I wanted to and wished we could! I feel so sexy now. 30 lbs lost and DD boobs are helping that

Re: We did not have sex

• imageluckyabby09:
    10 days pp! I posted a fffc saying I wanted to and wished we could! I feel so sexy now. 30 lbs lost and DD boobs are helping that

You go girl. I read your post and it made me mad. Like, Im mad that people flamed you. Geez I wonder why the first thing people have to say has to be negative.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageDeniseNike:

imageluckyabby09:

You go girl. I read your post and it made me mad. Like, Im mad that people flamed you. Geez I wonder why the first thing people have to say has to be negative.

I'm sure you were wondering the same thing when they flamed you on 6-12

• Loading the player...
  • I could actually see flaming you for actually having sex that soon PP but all you said was that you wanted to have sex.There is nothing wrong with stating your feelings. It is a public message board.

• I'm sure there are a lot of us that will wish we could have sex 10 days pp. I'll damn sure be one of them :)
  • What is your secret on losing 30lbs so fast?  You go girl Smile
  • imageahartzle:
    imageDeniseNike:

imageluckyabby09:

And you! You go girl! Youre like a PI finding and indexing my posts! Sweet!

• imageDeniseNike:
    imageahartzle:
    imageDeniseNike:

imageluckyabby09:

Nope. Don't flatter yourself. I just remember you over there, acting like an a$$

• imagejams0219:
    What is your secret on losing 30lbs so fast?  You go girl Smile

Well first you gain almost 60 lbs before birth. THEN! You give birth to a bowling ball! 

I really don't know how I lost the weight, I don't diet or exercise. I EBF though and power pump 

• imageahartzle:
    imageDeniseNike:
    imageahartzle:
    imageDeniseNike:

imageluckyabby09:

Nope. Don't flatter yourself. I just remember you over there, acting like an a$$

Well I think being remembered warrants me feeling flattered. :) Im going to go eat some bacon now.

• Abby, can you link your original post? I'd like to read the responses. Also, have I ever told you my first name is Abbie?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ...her dogs name is abby....
  • I am 32 weeks 3 days and my partner has decided my pregnant belly freaks him out. HE doesn't want to touch it not even on accident or he'll get weirded out.  Thus I have not had sex in about 6 weeks or some crazy number like that.  I have decided I migth need to rape him... my doctor said its important to have sex while pregnant to help the baby come on time. lol she even said she'd write him a note.

Props to you though

• Um.  OK.  Good for you for your self control, I guess?
  • imagebaylion:

I am 32 weeks 3 days and my partner has decided my pregnant belly freaks him out. HE doesn't want to touch it not even on accident or he'll get weirded out.  Thus I have not had sex in about 6 weeks or some crazy number like that.  I have decided I migth need to rape him... my doctor said its important to have sex while pregnant to help the baby come on time. lol she even said she'd write him a note.

Props to you though

IndifferentIndifferent 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"