1st Trimester
Options

PSA: Pumpkin Blizzard at DQ

is DELICIOUS!  My indulgence for the day....it was so good.  What's everyone else treating themselves to??

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: PSA: Pumpkin Blizzard at DQ

• Options
    Nothing today, but I had a Pumpkin Pie Shake last night at a restaurant...I normally do not like Pumpkin Pie, but this sounded good and it was delicious!
  • Options

i am so sick still that i live off of toast! i do endulge in plenty of raspberry jam though! Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I went to get one last night and they told me they only had enough left to make one, I was like I will take it!!!  The guy behind me in the drive thru pulled away without ordering, I wonder if he wanted one too. :)

They are sooo good!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I had fried oreos for the first time today.  They were pretty damn good. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagejessicaskyy:

Whoa. Fried Oreo's???! Where the heck did u get that? I can only imagine that you were at the state fair?  

• Options
    I had a hot fudge sundae today.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    nerds are my odd craving today.... but the blizzard, oh man, that sounds awesome!
  • Options
    Wow now I am craving a blizzard......
  • Options

imagelambisami:
    nerds are my odd craving today.... but the blizzard, oh man, that sounds awesome!

FYI they make a nerds blizzard here in the south.... best of both

• Options

imageallyandpat2010:

WHAT?! damn me for living in nebraska! that's it, ROAD TRIP!

• Options
    gushers and a fruit roll up(or two) 
    Baby #3 is on the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

Also Mama to Max 5/21/10 and Lucy 6/18/12
  • Options
    imageRebeccstar:

imagejessicaskyy:

Whoa. Fried Oreo's???! Where the heck did u get that? I can only imagine that you were at the state fair?  

Similar to the state fair, I guess.  New Braunfels has a German festival, Wurstfest, where they mainly sell food and beer.  Never thought I would like them, but I definitely did. 

• Options
    imagelambisami:

imageallyandpat2010:

WHAT?! damn me for living in nebraska! that's it, ROAD TRIP!

I totally would ship you one but it will be a little melted at that best byt the time it got there!

• Options
    Comment on the fried oreos...I've made them before..all you do is get oil hot in a pan, make pancake mix, then dip the oreos in the mix and then put them in the oil....You flip them over once they get slightly golden brown and they're delicious!!  I like to sprinkle powdered sugar over them right when they come out of the oil!!.....Sooooo yummy :)   Last night I went grocery shopping with FH and I bought one of those deserts in the cake isle where yu add a tablespoon of water then microwave it for 45seconds and it was soo good!!!
    *11/20/2009*D&C*Angel Baby* BFP on 5/6/2010*My Birthday Surprise* My life changed forever 1/12/2011 Dominic Orlando Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My treat was a nutty dougnut and cider.  I haven't had it in about year and decided it was time for a treat. 

Missed m/c 11.09 | Missed m/c 3.10 | We miss you & love you so.
    ~ ~ ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Formerly toddandjulie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"