1st Trimester
Options

When do you start getting that cute little belly?

If showing, when did you start? I'm so jealous of those bellies!!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: When do you start getting that cute little belly?

• Options

I just posted pics in the post below about showing with #1 and #2.

With #1 not until 14-15 weeks.  With #2 at 9 weeks.  With #3 at 6-7 weeks.

• Options
    i am jealous too! i heard it happens around three months. but it could vary depending on your body type. only a few months to go!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    aahhh so the more babies, the sooner you show? I'll have to wait a little while!  Thanks!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I didn't "pop" with the first one until 16 weeks, and even though I suspect I will show a little earlier with this next one, it's still all bloat! :)
  • Options
    This is my first and I swear I have a tiny bump but I sure everyone else thinks I am just putting on weight.  I just turned 3 months.
  • Options
    I'll be happy when the cute bump arrives.  Right now I look bloated and like I've put on a lot of weight.  I told some of my coworkers on Thursday and a few of them were like "Ohhhhhh....   that explains the wardrobe change and that you look a little different".  LOL, different = fat/bloated. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Visit The Nest!
  • Options

With #1 I started showing at around 9 weeks, but really popped my cute belly around 20 weeks (the nice, round bump, not just the spare tire look).

I'm showing more already than I was with #1 so I'm hoping I will pop sooner too!  I love having the belly bump!

• Options
    bad news...23 weeks! I just looked kind of fat until then.
    "Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies. God damn it, you've got to be kind." - Kurt Vonnegut
  • Options
    imageDutchlish:

With #1 I started showing at around 9 weeks, but really popped my cute belly around 20 weeks (the nice, round bump, not just the spare tire look).

I'm showing more already than I was with #1 so I'm hoping I will pop sooner too!  I love having the belly bump!

Omg I keep saying i look like I have a spare tire going around my middle... u can still see my ab muscles but its like everything is uber soft now..... I'd so rather have a baby belly than this constant bloat!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

With #1, I was 13-14w which is still pretty early.

With #2, it was 7w!!!  Now I look like I did when I was 26w w/ DS (and I just hit the 11w mark today). 

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Options
    this week
  • Options
    Around 20 weeks w/my first..10 weeks with this one!
    Baby #3
    BabyFetus Ticker>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"