3rd Trimester

Got H1N1 flu shot today...and ?

just got the flu shot today, I wasnt going to at first but figured its better to be protected than not to be...who else has gotten it? did you have any weird reactions to it?

Re: Got H1N1 flu shot today...and ?

• I did and had no reaction to it. Not even a sore arm which I heard is common.
  • Got mine 2 weeks ago...still alive & kickin'.
  • Loading the player...
  • I got it last week as well as my 3 year old DD and neither one of us have had any reactions to it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My kids and I got it on Wednesday and none of us have had any reactions.  My arm isn't nearly as sore as it was after my seasonal flu shot last month.
  • i got mine the other day and i got the swine flu the next day. i was exposed to it before i got the shot, so it didn't work for me. but i think it's a good idea to get it.
  • I got it, my 10 year old and my one year old and we have not had a thing. (except for some reason I am not panicked watching the news and rubbing hand sanitizer in my hands every few seconds haha)
  • I got it a couple days ago. I was soooooo tired afterwards, I passed out after I laid DD down for bed. I also got a slight sore throat. It was gone by the next morning though.
  • I got my seasonal flu shot last month and didn't have any reactions. I just got my H1N1 last week and my arm hurt for the night and the next day but that was the only reaction I got.
    Alexander David
    my blog
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I got it Wednesday and feel like crap this afternoon. I have no idea if there is any relation. I am 39 weeks pg. I could feel like crap for a variety of reasons.
    Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I got it, and DD got it.  I didn't have any reactions per se, but I was a little tired the next day.  No big deal.   DD was completely normal the next day.
  • got mine yesterday

sore arm today and extreme fatigue but the fatigue could be attributed to ya know...normal pregnancy stuff.

God Bless our sweet baby James. Our son, born 11/22/09. Unplanned, Emergency C-section image
    "Wearing his BING CROSBY clothes and crooning...buuuh buuh buuuh" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got it a month ago.  Besides the nurse hurting my arm giving it, no side effects.  Just a bruise.
  • I got one, the only side effect I had was a little soreness at the injection site.
  • I got mine yesterday...feeling ok so far.  My arm is a little sore, but I think it was actually more sore when I got the seasonal flu shot.
  • I got mine 10 days ago.  My arm was sore that day, but was fine the next day.  My arm hurt more with the seasonal flu than the other.  Every doctor I talked to said it was a good idea to get it.  I am a teacher and after having a student get the H1N1 I definitely knew I was getting it.
  • Got it Tuesday, no side effects and no pain.

Tired today - but, well, I am 34w pregnant so I'd guess that is the cause! :)

~*~Meghann~*~ Type 1, insulin dependant diabetic for 11 years using a pump and sensor. wedding countdown Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got mine last week, no reaction at all. Not even a sore arm like I got with the seasonal flu shot.
  • I was just tired afterwards, same thing happened after my regular flu shot.  But my arm wasn't hardly sore at all, which was completely different than the regular shot!
  • I got it about a week and a half ago and have been fine.

• I got mine the day after it came out... H1N1 in one arm, seasonal in the other.  Both arms with sore the next day but that was it.
  • I did today, just sore on my arm, that's it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"