Trying to Get Pregnant

Kdodge!

I got a question for you!! Need some help!

Re: Kdodge!

• What about the rest of us??  Come on Mari - I'm bored!!  Big Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Nah You helped me earlier.  wanted to ask her the same question I asked you earlier! I know she has an RE and just wanted to see what process she went through! 

How are you? I just got back from my DS football banquet. His team won the superbowl. So it was a long dinner and we got an amazing video I plan on putting up in my facebook. I'm working on downloding that! 

• Loading the player...
  • I am so glad someone called this person out.
  • imagekensnyder:
    I am so glad someone called this person out.

Hahahahahahaha!!! 

• imagekdodge423:

What's up?

Hey their you are!

Ok I go see my RE for all those test I have been putting off. The only reason I was referred to an RE in the first place was to figure out all my losses, so I had labs done to find issues and that was when they found out I have MTHFR (blood clot issues) So I have done that first RE app. we went over all health history and stuff like that.

So I know they will order labs on DH and the SA. But my question is I'm not so sure what they have to check me for. So what did they check you for? So that I can get an idea. I know they will check if I O, but isn't that later in my cycle?

I need to be schooled! So just trying to get some idea! Thanks for your help. 

• imagekdodge423:

imagekensnyder:

Your stupidity is stunning.

I PPH Newbies! :-) 

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekdodge423:

imagekensnyder:

Your stupidity is stunning.

Wow I must have missed something! She needs to get out of my post! I'm pro Kdodge!  

• imagemari2003:

Nah You helped me earlier.  wanted to ask her the same question I asked you earlier! I know she has an RE and just wanted to see what process she went through! 

How are you? I just got back from my DS football banquet. His team won the superbowl. So it was a long dinner and we got an amazing video I plan on putting up in my facebook. I'm working on downloding that! 

I'm just teasin' :)  I'm good - just wandering through the boards trying to entertain myself.  Sounds like you had a fun evening!

• imagekensnyder:

Huh?

• imagekensnyder:

LOL. FAIL.

image BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagegymnst1013:
    imagemari2003:

Nah You helped me earlier.  wanted to ask her the same question I asked you earlier! I know she has an RE and just wanted to see what process she went through! 

I'm just teasin' :)  I'm good - just wandering through the boards trying to entertain myself.  Sounds like you had a fun evening!

Yeah it was pretty cool! But I know you where teasing! But I had to call Miss Kdodge out because she wasn't on earlier!  

• imagekensnyder:

I literally LOL at this. 

Blog
    BFP #1 2-8-09 Natural M/C 6w1d 2-19-09
    BFP #2 5-28-09 C/P 6-1-09
    BFP #3 10-30-10 Natural M/C 12-8-10
    BFP #4 1-16-12 EDD 9-18-12 Stick baby stick!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekdodge423:

Today we just went over history and had a quick date with the dildo cam to check uterus and ovaries. All looked well.

DH did a quick blood draw for his HIV/Hepatitis/whatever else it is they are checking for. They will decide later if he is repeating the SA. I will call on CD1 to schedule CD3 testing for FSH, TSH, E2, LH, and prolactin. After those results are in we will make a concrete plan, which if they are all normal will be Clomid and either TI or IUI (our choice).

Now would have been the time to check for O as I should be there any day now (there were several small follies that could be seen on the u/s today).

Ah thanks lady! That's great about the follies! It helps much that you mentioned the test you had done. I am writing those down. Was this your first appointment with your RE? I was asking all those questions because my testing was all off the wall and not in any order. Thanks for your help! 

• imagekdodge423:

Yep, first appointment with him (and his hottie OB resident- he can dildo cam me anytime :). I am happy they have their ducks in a row unlike the last one that seemed to just be sending me in for whatever test was her whim of the day.

I had three pages of obnoxious questions that I pretty much had memorized to annoy him with. They never got pulled out of my purse- they were not needed one bit. I am definitely happy with this choice. Kind of kicking myself that I didn't call sooner, but not much I can do about that now. At least he's not saying I have to do a lap and then there's nothing else to check after that.

Glad I could be of some help!

OMG a hot one huh! Last time I had a hot one, i got very nervous...LOL umm I wonder if maybe I was horny!! LOL TMI!

That's amazing that everything turned out great for you. It's a plan and that always helps. I hear you about all the un needed labs and wasted time! Wow you never even pulled out your notes that says a lot about your RE. You sound very happy with him.. I really like mine she is very pro active and has been wanting to run all these test on me. But I put it off for a year out of fear of more bad news. Now I think I just want to know if I am able to have anymore if not. I want to move on to adoption! I just don't want to drag asss anymore!! 

Wow well GL Kdodge I hope it all goes well for you! And yes you are a lot of help!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"