Babies on the Brain
Options

Negative

I am four days late and I took a test yesterday and it came back negative. This is not normal for me, I normally work like a clock. Should I re-test in a couple of days. Am I over reacting. I just need some advice. I would like to talk to my mom about this, but I want to make it a surprise for the whole family if we are lucky enough to get pregnant.

Re: Negative

• Options

A link to your chart?

*bets BOTB $20 she doesn't have one*

• Options

You're not overreacting!!!!!!111! You should call the dr for a blood test stat.

Of course you would just re-test in a few days. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagecrownedbee:

A link to your chart?

*bets BOTB $20 she doesn't have one*

Like any of us would take the other side of that bet! 

JHL 12/5/09 - 12/9/09
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DItto pps - when did you ovulate?  You may have ovulated late, which would make you think your period was "late."  Wait a few days and test again. 
  • Options
    ? What do you mean about the $20?
  • Options
    I believe crownedbee bet that you didn't have a chart you could show us to show when you ovulated.  Simple reading comprehension.
  • Options
    Thanks for all of the help.
  • Options
    imagekensnyder:

I am four days late and I took a test yesterday and it came back negative. This is not normal for me, I normally work like a clock. Should I re-test in a couple of days. Am I over reacting. I just need some advice. I would like to talk to my mom about this, but I want to make it a surprise for the whole family if we are lucky enough to get pregnant.

Tried to sneak "like clockwork" by us by wording it differently. BAH!

TTC #1 - Cycle 29 - BFP!! 03/05/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Blog BFP Chart Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"