2nd Trimester

Work Sucks

I worked tonight and man it was the work day from hell! For a while I thought you think I would have never wanted kids considering my job!

I took the little girl (who is 3 and quite the handful) to ballet well she started going crazy and class I gave her 1 warning saying we would leave if she didn't stop and tada she didn't. So I went in to get her and she is running from me laughing and screaming and I can't catch up with her then when I did I had to carry her kicking and screaming the whole way to the car which is a bit hard with a basketball belly. Well the rest of the night was no better she was on something today!

Re: Work Sucks

• I used to laugh at things like that because to me, the one who is not frustrated with the kid, it looks hilarious.

Now I wish I'd never done that because that is going to be me soon....Tongue Tied

• Agreed. I had a terrible day too. My assistant put in his two weeks notice today, only a few weeks before thanksgiving! Great! Ugh, we need a drink.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • :: Passes wine to sleepingbeauty::

Yeah I've always tried to never be like my kid will NEVER or oh that lady doesn't know what she is doing because I know Karma is a biitch LOL

• imagemurfygirl:

:: Passes wine to sleepingbeauty::

Yeah I've always tried to never be like my kid will NEVER or oh that lady doesn't know what she is doing because I know Karma is a biitch LOL

It probably WAS quite a sight though, haha.
  • imagesleepingbeauty825:
    imagemurfygirl:

Oh I am sure it was although I came inches from BIITCH slapping another mom! She gave me the dirtiest look as I was walking out with my kid screaming and I was like F you this hurts and at least I make her listen you don't even watch your daughter. OK venting over LOL

• imagemurfygirl:
    imagesleepingbeauty825:
    imagemurfygirl:

Oh I am sure it was although I came inches from BIITCH slapping another mom! She gave me the dirtiest look as I was walking out with my kid screaming and I was like F you this hurts and at least I make her listen you don't even watch your daughter. OK venting over LOL

You should have thrown the screaming kid at her. Haha, jk jk.
  • My night sucked too, sorry yours was so shitty. Let's hope tomorrow is nice and happy and easy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"