3rd Trimester

Poll: If you could pick your delivery date...

If you could use a crystal ball and know your delivery date, what date would you like it to be?  What is your EDD (just to compare)?

Re: Poll: If you could pick your delivery date...

• My EDD is 1/4. ?I would love for the baby to come the last week of December. ?
  • I'm not sure why, but I'm really feeling January 14th-ish. My due date is the 22nd.

• Loading the player...
  • November 4th (which is his little cousin's birthday too) or Nov 11th (his original EDD).

My EDD now is the 18th.

• I would pick Nov 30 and I'm due Dec 13.  No real reason, I just have that week set in my head.
  • My due date was Thanksgiving and since my OB wanted to schedule a c-section I requested it to be a bit earlier so as not to interfere with the holidays. So we are scheduled for the 19th of Nov. but DH keeps hoping I will go into labor on Friday the 13th so that he can spend some time in the hospital watching cheesy horror flicks with Jocie Stick out tongue
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • EDD nov -12

I wanted him to be born either oct 30th or be a halloween baby, I just think parties would be really fun!

• My EDD is December 30th, but December 16th (38w0d) would be ideal for me!!
  • Sometime between Christmas and New Years Eve would be nice, my original EDD was 12/31, my current EDD is 1/8. 
    EDD: 01/08/10, Born 8 weeks early on 11/16/09 at 32w3d due to pre-eclampsia and partial abruption
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Our Family Blog
  • My EDD is 12/16.  I'd like to deliver on 11/26.  After an u/s yesterday, it's highly unlikely that I"ll make it to December, and all of DH's family will be out of town on Thanksgiving so we'd have that time to ourselves.  For some reason, for the last couple months I can't get November 23 out of my head, but I'm hoping for the 26th.
  • I'm due December 6th - but would love to have her before Thanksgiving.  I like the date November 17th! 
  • I would pick Dec. 16 and my EDD is Dec. 20. Not much different, but I always imagine delivering in the afternoon in the middle of the week.

• EDD Feb 4 - Any day after Jan 15th is fine with me. I know we won't be allowed to go overdue and at worst we will be induced on the 3rd. We may wind up having to do a planned c/s (find out in a few weeks) and if that's the case I will pick my date based on the doctor's call schedule.
  • I'd love the first week in December (we have a lot of dec babies in our families, including us), his due date is December 6th.
  • My EDD is Jan 1.  If I could choose I would pick Dec. 31.

• 11/13, I love that it's Friday the 13th, always considered it lucky!! And then LO and I would kind of have a birthday in common, my 1/13 hers 11/13.
  • Completely theoretically, since I'll only be 35 weeks along, it would be nice if we had the baby the last week of December so we won't have to pay our insurance deductible again. Of course, I'd rather have a healthy full term baby!
  • I would have my baby on 12-12-09, his due date is 12-11-2009.
  • I'm due 12/24 and while I want LO to come whenever he is ready, it would be nice to have some distance between his bday and the holiday.  So, anytime between 12/3 (37 weeks) and 12/15ish would be ideal. OR, alternatively, sometime between 12/26 and 12/31 is fine too - maybe 12/29??   I'm willing to be patient!

I am a runner, knitter, scientist, DE-IVF veteran, and stage III colon cancer survivor.
  • My EDD is 11/13 but I am kind of hoping our LO will be born sometime between this friday and next monday.  It would be really convenient for everyone, especially my mom and step dad who are taking care of DD while we are at the hospital.
  • I am due Jan 9th. My birthday is the 10th, so that would be cool. But if i can't have that, i would say Dec.31st so i dont have to pay my insurance deductible again, we get the tax write-off, and it's after all the craziness of the holidays. 
  • my EDD is 1/8, and we are kind of hoping for the last week in december - after christmas, before new years... and, to be honest, it is becasue we don't want to have to pay a new deductible for the birth! please don't flame me - i will take her when she comes, but this is wishful thinking....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • My EDD is December 8th, I would love to have her on my Mom's birthday, November 24th.
  • I would pick 12/11/09.... my grandmom's birthday and exactly one week before my due date. Plus it would give us an extra week before we have to deal with family craziness over the holidays.
  • imageshimmerairbrush:
    I am due Jan 9th. My birthday is the 10th, so that would be cool. But if i can't have that, i would say Dec.31st so i dont have to pay my insurance deductible again, we get the tax write-off, and it's after all the craziness of the holidays. 

*high five*

• imageblondie315:

My EDD is Jan 1.  If I could choose I would pick Dec. 31.

My birthday is on December 31 and i LOVE it!

• EDD: January 19th

Preferred Date: December 30th

• image2soontob3Jsmomma:
    I'm due December 6th - but would love to have her before Thanksgiving.  I like the date November 17th! 

Same here.  My due date is Dec 1st, but I'd love to have him here for Thanksgiving.... I'm thinking the 22nd?  If I go late, I'd love to wait until the 11th, it's my BFF's birthday and I'd love for her to share a birthday with her nephew Smile

• I would pick 12/30 because it would be exactly 6 years from my and DH's first date!!  And, it'd be nice to get the tax break for 2009... Big Smile

My EDD is 1/5.

• If she was healthy and ready, I wouldn't mind the last week of December, BUT my EDD is 1/27/09... she'll probably come Super Bowl Sunday, just out of spite.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Due Jan 6, and  my mom thinks it's going to be between Christmas and New Year's... I hope she's right!  
  • I am due Christmas Eve and for some reason I like 12/30, the eve of New Year's Eve.  DH thinks that is lame and likes the day after Christmas because most people have that day off.
  • My EDD is 1/31 I would love for her birth date to be 2/7, that's my DH's birthday and I thought that would make it a special thing for them to share.
  • I would love to have the baby 11/10/09 (what an awesome date of birth to have!), I'm due 11/20/09.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • EDD is 12/2. I would like my delivery date to be Nov. 22. DH has the entire week off from the academy for Thanksgiving.
  • My EDD is 3/29 and I would like the baby born on 3/17 or 3/18
  • Due December 4th but I'd love for her to arrive anytime the week of Thanksgiving since I will be off work anyways (no water breaking at work!) and my family will already be here and MIL will be in Florida (is that bad?)
  • I'm hoping for 11/10/09...but current EDD is 11/16. Thought it would be a fun date and would love to meet him a few days early of course :)
  • I'm due 1/25, but would love for the baby to be born on 1/22.  All of my husband's gram's grandchildren (did you follow that?) bdays end in 2 (8/2, 6/22, and 8/22).  It would be soo cool if her first great-grandchild followed this pattern.  Also, his grandparents are leaving for Hawaii for their annual 6 week trip on 1/29.  I really want them to meet their first great-grandchild before they leave. 
  • due date is November 24... would ideally have her on Nov 30th
  • Due Jan 14th.

I'd like 12/30 (mom's bday) or 12/31 (NYE for my 'lil tax deduction) or 1/1 (1st baby of new year) or 01/11/10 just 'cuz it's a cool birthdate :) hehe... but as long as he's healthy and NOT too overdue I don't really care!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"