Babies: 3 - 6 Months

LMAO! No I would not offer

0-3 post about water breaking in public. Yes I was paranoid about this happening as well but seriously...what is proper? lol

Re: LMAO! No I would not offer

• Haha! I was always so paranoid it would happen at the grocery store when I had a full cart, I wouldn't know what to do.

Dylan Sophia 06.04.09 - Elijah Alexander 04.25.10 - 04.25.10 - Sullivan Thomas 09.06.11 - Calvin Douglas 08.06.13 - Baby GIRL Due 07.01.15!
    Elijah's Story: Embracing Elijah
    My blog: Midwest Chaos

Pregnancy Ticker
  • LOL!  I wouldn't offer either!  Just hightail it out of there!  They'd use a mop anyway so it's not like they'd be touching it!  
  • Loading the player...
  • I posted a reply to the OP.   I did clean up after myself in the exam room when we left. I also work in a doctor's office and the "stuff" some people leave behind is just gross.  I couldn't leave my water everywhere for the clinical assitant to clean up. lol I also wasn't thinking very straight either lol.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • ha i wouldnt offer either. and for the person who said its not a gush...mine was most definitely a gush!! i had to stand in the bathroom on a towel for a good 10 min!! after the gush, every time i contracted there was another small gush..yuck!
    Little Dude - Connor Michael 6/8/09
    Angel Face - Mya Brynn 12/9/11
    imageimage
  • I work at a hospital...they would just call environmental services to clean it up...lol.  I would be high tailing it to L&D...screw cleaning it up.
    DD #1 Amber Lynn 12/2000, DD #2 Leia Elizabeth 6/2009, DD#3 Aayla Ruth 08/2012. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hahaha!  Yeah, mine broke at a wedding.  Luckily we were at the reception and it was just a small trickle down my leg.  It waited until we got to the parking lot before it started gushing out.  Um, yeah, I didn't offer to clean it up.  Honestly, I didn't even think about that.  Oops.  Oh well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"