Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

For those who have little boys...

Hello ladies, coming over from 3rd tri to ask a question. A few people IRL have said that little boys leak a lot in Huggies diapers and suggest Pampers. What is your experience? 

TIA ladies!  

Follow me at: Nell's Niche as I tackle working-at-home, raising babies, making my life a little more eco-friendly, organized, and healthy one sleep deprived day at a time! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: For those who have little boys...

• Options
    Yep. DS leaks in Huggies and Pampers work great.
  • Options
    They've been equal for us. We like both.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Both work fine for us.  We love target...cheaper and ds doesn't leak in those either.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My DS leaked in everything (we received different kinds of diapers at our shower) until my DH told me that if I make sure his manhood points down, it won't happen.  Sure enough, haven't had a leak since!  We've used, Pampers, Huggies, Up and Ups and Kirkland (Costco).   
  • Options
    Definitely!  Huggies leak and not just for boys I would presume..because his poop leaked!  After one diaper I wouldn't use any more.  I love the Pampers and also Seventh Generation work well too.
  • Options
    We did 2 weeks of disposables before finally switching to CDs, Noah never leaked through Pampers, and almost always did with Huggies. So far, he hasn't leaked through his CDs, either! Big Smile
  • Options
    Tried Huggies when he was a newborn and didn't like them (not because of leaks though) so we started using Pampers Swaddlers and sometimes Pampers Baby Dry and I looooove them. I've never had a leak with Pampers and trust me, my kid is a pee and poop machine!
  • Options
    We have used them and haven't had any problems with leaks. We've also used Luvs and Pampers without any issues.
    Email only to couponmom11@live.com
  • Options
    weve only used pampers swaddlers and have liked them
    DS1 10/5/09 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    thanks ladies, and good to know that the off brands, like Up and Up work good too. Sounds like its also an individual thing too. 
    Follow me at: Nell's Niche as I tackle working-at-home, raising babies, making my life a little more eco-friendly, organized, and healthy one sleep deprived day at a time! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We havent had a problem with Luvs, Huggies, or Pampers.
  • Options
    We hated Pampers - we only use Huggies
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yep, Huggies were horrible for DS. Leaked everytime he wore one.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageyellowsnow:
    My DS leaked in everything (we received different kinds of diapers at our shower) until my DH told me that if I make sure his manhood points down, it won't happen.  Sure enough, haven't had a leak since!  We've used, Pampers, Huggies, Up and Ups and Kirkland (Costco).   

this exactly.  Don't know whats going to happen now that he just got his circ. cuz I am not touching it to point it down!

• Options
    we prefer huggies over pampers, actually. just never EVER buy the store brand diapers from BRU.. such a waste. every single diaper leaked.
  • Options
    We like Pampers.
  • Options
    i haven't had any trouble with huggies or any brand really.  just make sure to point the weenie down and fold the top flap and no leaks.
  • Options
    I swore by papers in the beginning and i still like them but someone gave us a giant box of huggies size 1's and we have been using those up and have been fine with no leaks.
  • Options
    imagekittykatlover:
    Yep. DS leaks in Huggies and Pampers work great.
    same here
  • Options
    I haven't had any leaks for Huggies but I have from Pampers!
  • Options
    He doesn't leak in either.
  • Options
    We loved Huggies and hated Pampers when DS was little.  Now that he's 'older' we love Pampers and hate Huggies.  I guess you never know...for now Pampers work...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Pampers was all that worked for my now 14 year old son, so that is all I'm using on my 2 month old.
  • Options

imagesazzie:
    They've been equal for us. We like both.

This.

• Options
    We use Pampers, never had any leaks.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"