3rd Trimester

Jan. mom gift exchange - who got stiffed?

:::raises hand::: I did!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Jan. mom gift exchange - who got stiffed?

• That stinks!  I'm sorry for you!  I am lucky that I got my gift, and it was a good one too!  But, for a while I was a little nervous!  DH wanted me to wait to send mine out until I got mine, but I of course, didn't want to do that!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I totally missed the boat to sign up. :( Sorry you got stiffed!
  • Loading the player...
  • ME! ME! ME! And it totally sucks Crying I'm sorry that any of us got stiffed...
  • Stiffed? Really? That sucks!
  • that sucks, i'm sorry. i wish i could have gotten in on it!
  • imageToesnthesandBride07:
    I totally missed the boat to sign up. :( Sorry you got stiffed!

This and This  Tongue Tied That sucks!

• mine was late but showed up and was worth it.  I think it is awful that people sign up and get a gift but then don't give one.  It is stealing in my book.
  • This is mean, I didn't sign up because I knew I wasn't going to be able to send a gift. It's wrong that they would sign up just to get one and not send one.
  • i did i did ! she even sent an email said it was on the way and that was over 2 weeks ago!
  • I got stiffed too!
  • i never got my gift either.... Crying  im so disappointed
  • imagemooeta:
    mine was late but showed up and was worth it.  I think it is awful that people sign up and get a gift but then don't give one.  It is stealing in my book.

: This. Boo. I thankfully got mine and my pick got hers. :D

• Ugh, that is awful!  Did the administrator on Elfster say that she could contact your person?  I thought there was some way to fix a situation like that...
  • That is so awful!!!!  I really wanted to do it but I didn't know where to sign up.  My mom (yes she is pregnant as well) did it on another site and I believe she is still waiting for hers.  :( That is so horrible to not get a gift.  What are you having?  boy or girl.  send me your address and I'll send you one!!! :) I love to shop and my child seriously has enough clothing until he is one and I am not exaggerating lol.

my e-mail is babylionauyeung@gmail.com

• I'm sorry you got stiffed! I totally missed the sign up... :(
  • I missed out on this but it sounds fun. It's a shame that most people didn't follow through.  
  • I am sorry that that happened to you! That really sucks that a few idiots needed to ruin it for others.
  • I JUST got mine in on Monday- so maybe yours was on it's way?? My husband laughed at me for trusting strangers, but I hoped that my elf was just a jerk. When the package finally showed up it was nice to show him people care!

Hopefully yours are still on the way- if not, you connect with your elf on the elfster site and send them a message saying your disapointed or whatever- that is just so not cool!!!

• I'm so sorry for you, that totally sucks! I did get mine and I sent one out and know that she received it. 

I wanted to add something on a similar note: a certain someone who bumps on here frequently and wants everyone to vote for her baby blog stiffed me!! She was having a "giveaway" of a beautiful maternity dress and wanted us to write a short comment about where we would wear the dress if we ended up winning it. So I wrote that I would wear it to my shower, and I was serious! She drew names and announced that I had won, I contacted her with my shipping information and she replied that she would sent it out ASAP.....that was OVER A MONTH AGO!! I emailed her once again with my shipping info just in case she lost it, but she never responded. My shower is this weekend, so it's a little late to depend on that dress showing up! Totally stiffed! and it sucks!

• Me..kinda sad, but maybe something bad happened like they got laid off or something.  Trying to look on bright side.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"