Trying to Get Pregnant

Anyone O during end of AF?

Okay, So DH and I have been TTC since June.  Cycles are 31 days.  AF came 10/14-10/22.  Started tracking my temp October and it was steadily at 96.7... then was increasing through end of AF.  10/21 97.3, and 10/22 97.4., 10/23 96.7 again.  Typically EWCM is 5-6 days after AF.  So question is it possible to O at end of AF?  Or should I throw out my temps?  TIA

Re: Anyone O during end of AF?

• Do you have a link to your chart?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I should also add that I know this is highly impossible given O typically happens 14 days after AF... but just had to ask with the weird temps.. I should also add that I woke up at the same time every morning. 
  • Loading the player...
  • No, I've been charting tracking in notebook... I might have to look into adding it here... 
  • imageLily2005:
    I should also add that I know this is highly impossible given O typically happens 14 days after AF... but just had to ask with the weird temps.. I should also add that I woke up at the same time every morning. 

You are incorrect. You maybe want to start charting. Typically O is not 14 days after AF. They can change from cycle to cycle.

You need to pick up a copy of Taking Control of Your Fertility, it's a book and very helpful. You will learn a lot about your body.

TTC #2 since Sept '16
    My Chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28017b
    TTC #1- 3 failed rounds of Clomid/ Surprise Natural BFP w/weight loss- 9/22/11 DD 5/12
    DX. Dec '09 w/ Inappropriate LH Secretion Syndrom/PCOS/ Anov 28 months
    (Former username: xxbblueangelxx)
  • Are you using a BBT thermometer?  You temp should go into the hundredths not just the tenths. Ex. 96.72 not just 96.7.  This might be causing part of the problem.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks ladies, I'll look for the book and get a BBT thermometer.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"