Babies: 0 - 3 Months

ugh im the worst mom ever

so she just had a really nasty diaper i went to rinse her off in the sink and i was holding the back of her head but she threw it forward and hit her head on the sink :( she didnt cry but i did! i feel so horrible i know its gonna bruise theres a little red mark above her eyebrow. I feel so freaking horrible!

Re: ugh im the worst mom ever

• I do something like that nearly every day.  And then I cry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh, don't feel bad. they are very resilent LOL!

just the other day I told DH I think I bump LO's head on something at least once a day.  And when I do, he laughes ???? ;)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Birth 2lbs 10oz 15in long (4/28 ) 2months 2weeks 6lbs 4oz (discharge day ! ) 3 months 8lbs 6oz (due date 7/25 ) **1 years old 19lbs** **2 years old 25lbs 33 inches tall** Daisypath Vacation tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • i just know my bf is gonna be so mad at me when he sees her face he already always thinks im doing something wrong i swear ugh!
  • The other day I clipped her nail too short and it bled the teeniest bit. She didn't even notice, but I am so traumatized, lol.
  • imageALYinATL:
    i just know my bf is gonna be so mad at me when he sees her face he already always thinks im doing something wrong i swear ugh!

I think I would go all crazy psyco mom if someone criticised (sp?) my parenting.  Obvously you love your LO or you won't feel so bad. 

I got your back on this one!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Birth 2lbs 10oz 15in long (4/28 ) 2months 2weeks 6lbs 4oz (discharge day ! ) 3 months 8lbs 6oz (due date 7/25 ) **1 years old 19lbs** **2 years old 25lbs 33 inches tall** Daisypath Vacation tickers image
  • thanks for making me feel better ladies!
  • I cut her finger tip with the clippers the other day- I felt horrible

MIL zipped her chin in her jacket too

• imageSharonWantsABaby:
    The other day I clipped her nail too short and it bled the teeniest bit. She didn't even notice, but I am so traumatized, lol.

I did this to two of DD's fingers the first time that I clipped her nails....she didn't even wake up, but I cried!!  It was awful!  Don't worry, you are not a bad mom!!

• i pinched my sons fingers in the car seat buckle the other day, and we both cried! you are not the worst mom ever, mabey watch some CNN and feel better, hahaha. she is going to get bumps and bruises, trust me. it was an accident and she is ok.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"