3rd Trimester

vodka/redbull

was just mentioned as a drink special on the radio at a local bar....this is one of my fav drinks (granted I am not a heavy drinker, so 2 would put me out)...but as soon as they mentioned vodka/redbull I coud TASTE it in my mouth and SMELL it!!! CRAZYNESS

Anyone missing/craving their fav drink?

Re: vodka/redbull

• yes, I would love to get either a crown on the rocks or silver tequila on the rocks, but Dr said that would be bad for the baby....no one said things were perfect.
  • Oh yes. Anything with amaretto. And a nice glass of wine. Sigh.

Mio Marito per Sempre: Married 2009. SD is 12 yrs. DD is 4 yrs.

DS born 12/29/14

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Oh how I could go for an Amaretto Sour, right now. Or make some Sangria...
  • OMG I love vodka/redbulls.  I work in a restaurant, and all the other servers seem to be drinking energy drinks all the time.  If they get near enough that I can smell it, I swear I can taste vodka/redbull.  Can't wait to be able to have one!
  • A beer... in a frosty mug... mmm, I cant wait!
  • I miss my Jose Cuervo Classico!! :(  And I really miss having a margarita when we go out to dinner.
  • Vodka Redbulls are my absolute favorite!! I've been really good about not thinking about them lately, but after reading your post I can also taste and smell it! I wouldn't even mind leaving out the vodka, I could totally go for a Red Bull right now. Sigh...only about a month and a half to go!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"