Cleveland Babies

Are there ANY maternity consignment shops in Cleveland?

I would love to be able to do some shopping at a consignment store for preg. clothes...but can't seem to find a single one anywhere. I live on the East side, but would be willing to travel to find one. Any suggestions? Thanks

Re: Are there ANY maternity consignment shops in Cleveland?

• I've gone to several regular consignment shops on the west side and found hardly anything, and nothing worth purchasing.  I'd be willing to go anywhere in NE Ohio if it could help me out!
    Rose Proud momma of twin girls born 5/12/10
  • I've had good luck with the local pre-school PTA sales (October seems to be the big month for these--just google a city with the words early childhood or pre-school PTA to find sale dates) and the Big Red Wagon Sale that was held at the County Fairgrounds in September.  Prices ranged from $1.50 to $5 for brands like Gap, Motherhood, and Liz Lange.  You can also try Craig's list.  HTH 
  • Loading the player...
  • I know from friends that Unique Thrift on Lorain in Cleveland has a nice maternity section. Mostly name brand - GAP, Old Navy, Motherhood. Might be worth checking out!
  • Second Generation kids in North Olmsted has good inexpensive maternity clothes. You have to ask one of the employees because they are in the back. This is by far the best baby consignment store in NE Ohio that I have found!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker462534_3214638811155_1367745589_o
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"