2nd Trimester

Where do you feel LO kick the most?

And what's baby's sex (if you know)?

My grandma told me in her day it was an old wives tale that boys kicked high- girls kicked low.

True enough for me- all my kicks are very, very low... and she's a girl!

My Signature won't work! I am a proud mommy of two (1&3) and starting an adventure to help a family having a baby through surrogacy. ***My Surrogacy Blog*** http://www.themandyloo.blogspot.com

Re: Where do you feel LO kick the most?

• I'm still a bit early, but she's kicking very low for me as well.
  • Mine depends. Right now she is kicking my cervix. But she rolls over a lot and will kick up near my ribs. But she's usually hitting my right side and rarely my left.

Mio Marito per Sempre: Married 2009. SD is 12 yrs. DD is 4 yrs.

DS born 12/29/14

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I feel her really low. Interested to see if any mamas to be who are having boys where they are feeling the kicks.

• Mine are almost always low as well~~ girl!
  • Mine are low and I'm having a girl!
  • I feel them low, I'll know in 2 weeks what I'm having
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Teterboro 5K 7/16/11 23:22 Tenafly 5K 6/5/11 26:48 1st in age group and stroller division Teterboro 5K 7/17/10 24:42 Lincoln Tunnel 5K 4/25/10 28:18 4 1/2 weeks pp Teterboro Airport 5K 7/18/09 22:35 3rd place age group 4 1/2 weeks pregnant Long Branch 1/2 5/3/09 1:51:07 Lincoln Tunnel 5K 4/26/09 22:22 NJEA 5K 11/7/08 22:30 2nd place age group Westchester 1/2 10/12/08 1:50:16 Teterboro Airport 5K 7/19/08 23:43 Long Branch 1/2 5/4/08 1:54:18 Giant Stadium 5K 4/26/08 error in timing Hackensack 5K 10/14/07 23:55 1st place in age group
  • She's always pretty low on me. Never heard of that theory - interesting! 
  • I feel the kicks low mostly but occasionally it's higher. I find out today what gender I'm having.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Maybe my little guy is a bit confused b/c he kicks low!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm having a boy and he kicks low as well, usually on the lower right-hand side of my uterus.
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." - Jack Layton

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 12/26/11 ~ EDD 9/6/12 ~ MMC discovered on 1/27/12 @ 8w1d (measured 6w2d)

BFP #3 8/10/12 ~ EDD 4/23/13 ~ MMC discovered on 9/13/12 @ 8w2d (measured 6w6d)
  • I'm having a boy and he usually kicks very low. That's where I feel him the most. Occasionally I'll feel him up high near my belly button but usually it's low.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My BOY only kicks low.....
  • imagevalg927:
    Maybe my little guy is a bit confused b/c he kicks low!

mine too.

• Girl, and she kicks low...Maybe you should try this theory in the 3rd trimester board.  They have bigger babies to more chances to kick high.
  • low kicks and he is a boy
  • Mine kicks low but she is starting to kick a little higher.  Mainly very low though and on the left or right side.  Rarely in the middle.
  • I'm only 21 weeks but my little boy is kicking VERY low
    www.guyandevashop.com
  • I am having a boy who thinks my bladder is a trampoline! Sorry to bump your gmas theory! :)
  • I get kicked just below the belly button and usually more on the left than the right, and he's a boy.
  • Well, than that OWT is right for me too! I (and everyone I talk to) can't believe how low she is kicking me. My mom said that in all 4 of her pregnancies, she never once had any of us kick as low as mine is kicking, so she must be the prissiest frilliest of girls!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageaetennis:
    Girl, and she kicks low...Maybe you should try this theory in the 3rd trimester board.  They have bigger babies to more chances to kick high.

Agreed!

I'm having a boy and he kicks low and on the left!  But I think it's low because he's still so small.  :)

• I'm having a ?boy and he always kicks high.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"