Orange County Babies

Getting to know you - Poll

Since the board is picking up a bit & we have lots of new OC babies & mamas-to-be!  Let's get acquainted again, shall we? :)

What city are you in? 

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along?

How many LO do you have/want?

What is the best/coolest thing your LO is doing right now?

What is your LO's struggle right now?

What will you LO be for Halloween?
forcing sisterly love since 07.06.10

Re: Getting to know you - Poll

• I'll start.
    What city are you in?  Huntington Beach

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along? 19mo - yikes!

How many LO do you have/want? Just one at the moment.  We're in the final stages of debate for #2 lol

What is the best/coolest thing your LO is doing right now? dancing.all.the.time.  doesn't matter if it's a toy singing the ABC's or the ipod, she's bouncing and (mock) snapping her fingers.  I love it!

What is your LO's struggle right now? nightime pacifier - although that could be classified as our struggle.  We need to go cold turkey but aren't ready for the few sleepless nights it'll take.

What will you LO be for Halloween? I'm stumped.  I ordered a costume I fell in love with and it didn't fit. :(  Maybe I'll get some ideas from the replies.
    forcing sisterly love since 07.06.10

• What city are you in?   Huntington Beach

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along?  DS is 2.5, DD is almost 6 months

How many LO do you have/want?  2 and we're done

What is the best/coolest thing your LO is doing right now?  DD can get up on all fours and scoot backwards.  DS is just the funniest little boy.  We're always laughing at the things he says.

What is your LO's struggle right now?  Night wakings for both of them.  

What will you LO be for Halloween?  DS will be a pirate, DD a white tiger

• Loading the player...
  • more of a lurker than a poster.. but here goes :-)

What city are you in?  Anaheim Hills

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along?DS#1  4 yrs old and DS#2 15months

How many LO do you have/want? maaaaybe one more :-)

What is the best/coolest thing your LO is doing right now? DS#1 Reading and Math!! DS#2 copying his brothers every move..HILARIOUS!

What is your LO's struggle right now?DS #1 not sleeping in his own bed DS#2 nothing yet....

What will you LO be for Halloween? DS#1 Bumblebee from Transformers and DS#2 a Bumble Bee :-)

• What city are you in? Santa Ana

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along? DD is about 11 1/2 months.

How many LO do you have/want? We just have the one right now, but we want at least 2.  I kind of want 3, but it probably won't happen.

What is the best/coolest thing your LO is doing right now?  She dances a bit while sitting down, she pulls herself up at every opportunity, I love the way she screams with laughter when DH throws her in the air... there are too many things! 

What is your LO's struggle right now? Well, we are still waiting for teeth to show up, so she can't eat most finger foods that other kids her age can.

What will you LO be for Halloween? I just ordered her a Princess Leia costume yesterday . . .  hadn't considered the thought that it might not fit!

• What city are you in?  Diamond Bar (not an OC mommy!)

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along? 25 weeks pregnant

How many LO do you have/want? We're only planning on the one right now

What is the best/coolest thing your LO is doing right now? Moving a ton

• Costa Mesa

2 1/2 weeks (3 on Sunday)

Hopefully 2 more. Might start trying next year.

Smiling a lot and not just because of gas and letting out a laugh

Eating...all of the time. He has already gained over 2 pounds. Not a bad thing but he is up at night.

Thinking Darth Vader.

• What city are you in?  Garden Grove

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along? DD is 13 months

How many LO do you have/want? Just 1 right now. We'll re-think when DD is 2 :)

What is the best/coolest thing your LO is doing right now? She is understanding everything you tell her to do and will do it, sing, dance, mimicking, she's a crack up!

What is your LO's struggle right now? Teething has been our issue for a while now w/ molars and all. Sleeping is an issue too, she is STTN but keep waking up crying but then falls asleep again...not sure what's going on.

What will you LO be for Halloween? A Cheerleader couldn't pass it for the price under $2. But I might get something else for her don't know yet...
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • What city are you in?  Orange

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along? almost 14 weeks

How many LO do you have/want? I want 4 but we'll see.

What is the best/coolest thing your LO is doing right now? Not that I feel it but it was amazing to see him/her moving at our last u/s

• I just found you all!

I am in Orange

I have one LO - 4 months old

This may be our only. DH only wants one.

He is becoming aware of everything/everyone around him.

He's regressing a little with his sleep, which I have heard is common for 4 months.

We have a pirate costume for him.

• I haven't really been posting over here that much, but I do lurk. I'm pretty active over on the 6-12 board. I need to start posting over here more!    What city are you in?  Orange

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along? DD is 10 months old

How many LO do you have/want? 2 or 3.

What is the best/coolest thing your LO is doing right now? giving kisses, waving bye-bye, feeding herself the bottle and trying to walk.

What is your LO's struggle right now? not sure if this is hers or mine... but diaper changes and clothing changes... it's like a professional wrestling match every time.

What will you LO be for Halloween? it's either a bumble bee or a ladybug. we got both costumes second-hand from my friend. the verdict is still out on which one she'll be wearing on halloween.
  • What city are you in?  Rancho Cucamonga (not OC, but have been on the OC boards since my knot days)

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along? He is 5 weeks!

How many LO do you have/want? At least 2, maybe 3

What is the best/coolest thing your LO is doing right now? Starting to make more eye contact and play with his toys

What is your LO's struggle right now? sleeping at night

What will you LO be for Halloween? Baby Frankenstein!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mission Viejo  37 weeks tomorrowWe did want to have 2-3, but not sure after this pregnancy :/She's still moving quite a bit and a lot of hiccups.What is your LO's struggle right now?What will you LO be for Halloween?
  • What city are you in?  Newport

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along? Maya is a month old.

How many LO do you have/want? Have 1, want 3

What is the best/coolest thing your LO is doing right now? Right this second? Sleeping! Otherwise, her smiles are the new best thing.

What is your LO's struggle right now? Gas bubbles during and after nursing. She turns bright red mid-feeding and starts to cry even though I burp her about every 5 minutes. I feel so badly for her.

What will you LO be for Halloween? A banana
  • What city are you in?  Yorba Linda

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along?  25 Weeks Pregnant

How many LO do you have/want? After this one, just one more.

What is the best/coolest thing your LO is doing right now? Summersaults in my tummy! LOVE IT!

• What city are you in?  Lake Forest

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along? 37 weeks pregnant

How many LO do you have/want? I want 2 (maybe), H wants 3 or 4

What is the best/coolest thing your LO is doing right now? ninja kicks to the ribcage... she is really good at that right now!

What will you LO be for Halloween? still looking for a newborn costume, probably a pumpkin
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What city are you in?  Anaheim Hills

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along? One month tomorrow

How many LO do you have/want? Have one, this may be it for us. LOL

What is the best/coolest thing your LO is doing right now? She "sings" ("ahh, ahhh, ahhh") whenever she's awake & happy to see me. It melts my heart.

What is your LO's struggle right now? Colic during the night.

What will you LO be for Halloween? A tiger (I think), my parents bought her a costume & it's coming on a plane from Colorado tomorrow.
    Socializing foster puppies since 2009
    image image
    Chart for TTC#2
  • I'm in Anaheim

DS is 16.5 months and DD is an angel baby

We have one living child and we would like at least 1 more

Talking and copying what you do

He gets very frustrated when he can't so something

He's just going to wear some skeleton PJ's, we are not trick or treating. He is just going to a party at Gymboree.

• What city are you in?  Aliso Viejo

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along? 3 months

How many LO do you have/want? 3 kids but still debating how far apart.

What is the best/coolest thing your LO is doing right now? rolling over and sit ups!

What is your LO's struggle right now? Sitting up

What will you LO be for Halloween? a pumpkin'
  • What city are you in?  Fullerton

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along? 7 weeks yesterday

How many LO do you have/want? DD is our first...and might be our only

What is the best/coolest thing your LO is doing right now? Babbling and finding her "voice" ...getting up on her arms during tummy time.

What is your LO's struggle right now? Gas, gas, gas!

What will you LO be for Halloween? Not sure that  we are dressing her up, maybe a  Halloween onesie.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• What city are you in?  Irvine

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along? He is almost 2.5 years

How many LO do you have/want? Have one, want two or three

What is the best/coolest thing your LO is doing right now? Talking up a storm

What is your LO's struggle right now? We are having major sleep issues for the first time in a loooong time

What will you LO be for Halloween? Pablo from the Backyardigans

• What city are you in?  Irvine

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along? I am 31 weeks along with our first (having a boy!)

How many LO do you have/want? I want 2-3. We will see what happens as we had to do IVF to conceive this one!

What is the best/coolest thing your LO is doing right now? Flips in my tummy!

• Ooooh, fun! :)

What city are you in?  Costa Mesa

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along? DD is 5 months

How many LO do you have/want? Depends on the day you ask! Realistically, 2 or 3.

What is the best/coolest thing your LO is doing right now? Laughing. I love her laugh.

What is your LO's struggle right now? Night wakings! She used to sleep great, but the 4-month wakeful seems to be never-ending for us...

What will you LO be for Halloween? Winnie the Pooh

• imagedswed0407:
    What city are you in?  Rancho Cucamonga (not OC, but have been on the OC boards since my knot days)

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along? He is 5 weeks!

How many LO do you have/want? At least 2, maybe 3

What is the best/coolest thing your LO is doing right now? Starting to make more eye contact and play with his toys

What is your LO's struggle right now? sleeping at night

What will you LO be for Halloween? Baby Frankenstein!

I just moved to Diamond Bar from Rancho =) We lived there for almost three years.

• What city are you in? Aliso Viejo

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along? She is 9.5 months

How many LO do you have/want? have1 want 2

What is the best/coolest thing your LO is doing right now? She is standing and trying to walk along everything and she wants to try whatever food I am eating.

What is your LO's struggle right now? Not falling and bumping her head :(

What will you LO be for Halloween? She's gonna be a witch...sooo cute!
  • What city are you in?  Chino Hills (almost OC by a couple of miles :) )

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along? DS 13 years old, DD 14 months

How many LO do you have/want? 3

What is the best/coolest thing your LO is doing right now? Simply being awesome...she does so much by herself now.

What is your LO's struggle right now? Learning that she can't have everything right now

What will you LO be for Halloween? a witch.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Making lefse at the cabin **Scott 6/8/96** **Avery 7/24/08** **Brendan 7/15/10**
  • What city are you in?  Costa Mesa

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along?  DS is 11 months

How many LO do you have/want?  Probably one more

What is the best/coolest thing your LO is doing right now?  He's learning so fast.  It's amazing to watch him explore the world.

What is your LO's struggle right now?  STTN.  He's never really done it and that would probably be my only complaint right now.

What will you LO be for Halloween?  Mickey Mouse - my BIL bought him the costume on clearance last year.
  • What city are you in?       Yorba Linda

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along?      DD#1 3; DD#2 31 weeks along

How many LO do you have/want?        We're DONE after DD#2!

What is the best/coolest thing your LO is doing right now?       She recently started pre-school and she's learning so much.  So proud of her!

What is your LO's struggle right now?        Can you say attitude?  People were right... 3 is so much more difficult than 2 was.

What will you LO be for Halloween?       Tinkerbell
  • What city are you in?  Anaheim Hills

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along? 35 weeks

How many LO do you have/want? 1-2 more

What is the best/coolest thing your LO is doing right now? Logan's been kickin so much lately, I love it!

What is your LO's struggle right now? Getting out of the breech position.

• What city are you in?  Carlsbad

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along?  21 weeks w/ identical twin girls

How many LO do you have/want?  I am thinking we're done after this, but MH really wants a boy  =/

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Hi Ladies! Haven't posted on here much at all, but used to post on the Nest.  I hope to post more after Baby Kayla is born!:)

What city are you in?  Irvine

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along? Kayla is 37 weeks 3 days

How many LO do you have/want? She'll be here in about 18 days or so. We want 1 more.

What is the best/coolest thing your LO is doing right now? She's kicking harder and a lot more.

What is your LO's struggle right now? Well, its just a pain for me...she keeps pushing right on my belly button section..ouch it hurts!

What will you LO be for Halloween? If she comes before Halloween, she'll be an angel.

• What city are you in?  Huntington Beach

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along? DD - 2 1/2 y/o; DS - 2 months

How many LO do you have/want? Have 2. Want? 2 for now:)

What is the best/coolest thing your LO is doing right now? DD is doing tons of fun stuff -- currently fascinated with reading "Where the Wild Things Are". This age of learning is super fun b/c they learn SO fast. DS is smiling and cooing:)

What is your LO's struggle right now? DD is super curious so does lots of getting into things.  DS is super easy going. Biggest struggle? Having blowouts? haha

What will you LO be for Halloween?  DD will be Tinkerbell; DS a white tiger or is it a zebra?
  •  Alright, I am a little late but I will play 

What city are you in?  Corona

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along? 23 weeks

How many LO do you have/want? Not sure yet, maybe 1 or 2 more

What is the best/coolest thing your LO is doing right now? kicking my tummy hard enough that I can see it move. 

What is your LO's struggle right now? Thankfully, none thus far.  

• north oc

2 months

we're one and done

smiling a lot

gas and pooping

a bunny

• imageaugs06:

What city are you in?  La Habra

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along? DD will be 2 next week!

How many LO do you have/want? have 1, would like 1 more eventually

What is the best/coolest thing your LO is doing right now? I'm loving this age and how she is saying sentences and learning new things daily. But the best thing is probably how she will tell me she's ready for bed, grab her blanket, and go get into bed! Makes my life easy.

What is your LO's struggle right now? The pacifier. But like someone mentioned, that's our struggle. She's such a good sleeper, why mess with a good thing! After her 2 yr molars come in, I'm getting rid of it.

What will you LO be for Halloween? A Cheerleader. We bought an outfit for football season. Kill 2 birds with one stone!
  • Cypress

6 weeks old

At least 1 more

Smiling like crazy!

WIsh he would STTN but every 3-4 hours isnt tooooo bad

A lion

• Irvine

13 months

Have 1.

Talking up a storm. COmmunicating with us all the time.

Struggling with pooping! haha

Cavegirl

• There are A LOT more North County ladies than I thought there were...right on!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • San Clemente

11 months old

I have 1, I want 3 but we might be done... :( but who knows...

Coolest thing D is doing is clapping, arms up and waving when I ask him to do it. Also when he heard the word "clap" he claps, or sees the word "clap" he claps! That "Your Baby Can Read" really works!

Biggest struggle is D is cruising along and he is CLIMBING on things already... so have to watch him all the time! even if he is closed in between furniture I look away for little bit and he is sitting on top of the couch or trying to climb onto the coffee table...

Have no idea what we are doing for Halloween... really... no clue... help!

• What city are you in?  Aliso Viejo

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along?  33 weeks today with my first!!

How many LO do you have/want?  3 if we can afford it

What is the best/coolest thing your LO is doing right now?  Hopefully developing fully :-)

• What city are you in?  Huntington Beach

How old are your kid(s)/# weeks along?  25 Weeks pregnant

How many LO do you have/want?  This will be my first.  I'm thinking 2, DH is going to try to get me to have 3.

What is the best/coolest thing your LO is doing right now?  She won't stop moving.  I'm beginning to wonder if she ever sleeps.

What is your LO's struggle right now?  Sleeping

What will you LO be for Halloween?  A cow's belly, utters an all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"