Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Plano/Allen area photo studio?

I am having trouble finding a photo studio for my DD's 18 month pictures.  I have three outfits I want her to wear, one is her Halloween costume and I bought two more.  I have used JCPenney's in the past but am kind of bored with their backgrounds and wanted to try something new.  I made an appointment at Portrait Innovations in Plano but they couldn't guarantee that we could get all 3 outfits in, apparently they only guarantee 2.  And when they called to confirm they told me they were now too busy to do all 3, so I cancelled my appointment.  If I don't find someplace soon she isn't going to be 18 months old anymore!

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good place to get portraits taken?  I am looking for someplace that is pretty flexible and isn't trying to rush you through your appointment in a specific time frame.  I have looked at a few private studio, independent photographer types, but it's hard to tell which ones are really geared towards toddlers and will have backgrounds and props that work well with a little one. Obviously I'd also prefer not to pay $50 for one print, which seems to be how these private places are, so reasonable prices would be nice too. 

I am probably asking for the impossible here, but if you have any recommendations I'd appreciate it.

Re: Plano/Allen area photo studio?

• My cousin does pictures and typically does them outdoors. She does not have an indoor studio set up yet...i guess it's worth a shot though it doesn't sound like she is what you're looking for...

FYI- I'm pretty sure she is still doing shoots for free, just pay for prints but are seriously SOOOO cheap (i think i paid like$15 for a bunch of sizes)

her blog is www.jwinchellimages.blogspot.com and her email is jwinchell@att.blackberry.net

GL...your DD is adorable btw! :)

• I used Kiddie Kandids and was very pleased. Not sure about the 3 outfit thing though, we only brought 2. There are several in the area.
  • Loading the player...
  • i use sara dane scott (sdsphotography.com). She lets you have unlimited outfits  and gives you the cd with the images. She's pretty reasonable and is in Mckinney. Her kids website is littleonesrock.com

• I also use Sara with SDS Photography and love her! I actually have maternity photos set up with her next weekend. www.sdsphotography.com
  • A friend of mine has an in home studio and takes outdoor pics.  Her website is www.alexiscarterphotography.com

She takes her time with EVERYONE and will let you have however many changes you need !

• I would contact Sdsphotography in Mckinney, she is great!!  Her studio is at the Cottonmill in Mckinney and her prices are unbelievable. :)
  • Try www.bluesunshinephotography.com

• If you are still looking for a photographer we would love to help. We are listed as an approved Photographer under the photographers link.  We can come to you or you can come to our studio in Fort Worth, you will receive the same quality and care that you would get in our studio as you will in your own home, we're completely mobile.

We specialize in maternity & infant photography. We're happy to provide references upon request and you'll find plenty of images on our website www.JeckylProductions.com

We understand the busy schedule of new mommies so we'll come to you if you'd like, we work around your busy schedule.

As a member of the Bump our services are discounted, invest in your first session and get the second FREE!

Hope we can help out,

• imageJeckyl Productions:

If you are still looking for a photographer we would love to help. We are listed as an approved Photographer under the photographers link.  We can come to you or you can come to our studio in Fort Worth, you will receive the same quality and care that you would get in our studio as you will in your own home, we're completely mobile.

We specialize in maternity & infant photography. We're happy to provide references upon request and you'll find plenty of images on our website www.JeckylProductions.com

We understand the busy schedule of new mommies so we'll come to you if you'd like, we work around your busy schedule.

As a member of the Bump our services are discounted, invest in your first session and get the second FREE!

Hope we can help out,

Go read the terms of use, you are NOT supposed to post here at all:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/24914823.aspx 

STOP SPAMMING OUR BOARD.

• imageJeckyl Productions:

If you are still looking for a photographer we would love to help. We are listed as an approved Photographer under the photographers link.  We can come to you or you can come to our studio in Fort Worth, you will receive the same quality and care that you would get in our studio as you will in your own home, we're completely mobile.

Hope we can help out,

REPORTED

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"