3rd Trimester

2 of my 3 boys have H1N1 =(

Well, I thought I would make it, but the H1N1 has showed up in our house.  My youngest two sons, 9 & 12 yrs old tested positive this afternoon so the whole house is being treated with Tamiflu right now. I've noticed a headache and sore throat this evening, I just pray for no fever.  I'm already High Risk & have Type 2 Diabetes, so lets hope that my meds can help so I don't end up in the hospital.

On a good note my baby girl had her measurement sono today & she's gonna be a "BIG" Girl, she's already weighing in at 4lbs 2oz @ 30 weeks & my fundal height measured 8 weeks ahead @ 38 weeks.  That puts her in the 82nd percentile for her weight & size. During our 3D sono today she was licking her wrist & hand while holding onto her umbilical cord too.

Re: 2 of my 3 boys have H1N1 =(

• Prayers for you and your boys, I'm sure everyone will be fine, but I'm sure its scary too.
  • yikes and yikes!!!  hope the meds help and that you stay healthy as well.   thoughts are with your household
  • Loading the player...
  • Bless you! Im sorry to hear that your boys have h1n1...I also have type 2 diabetes. I hope everything works out for you.
  • My 4yo DS has it also. I've been sneezed on, coughed on and vomited on. I started Tamiflu as soon as possible. The first thing I noticed was a headache also and feeling kind of sluggish - like a hangover. I'm tired and have an irritating non productive cough. Hoping the Tamiflu does the trick!

Hope your boys are on the mend and you're feeling better!

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ugh that must be really scary - good luck :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"