Phoenix Babies

Pediatricians in Ahwatukee?

Can anyone recommend a pediatrician in the Ahwatukee area?
Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage

Re: Pediatricians in Ahwatukee?

• We go to Ahwatukee Pediatrics - Dr. Mary Kutler. I really like her.?
  • Love, love, love Dr. Noelle Miller at TLC Pediatrics.  I cannot rave about her enough, I will make the drive to Ahwatukee to see her even when we move up a little north.
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree! Dr. Noelle Miller is by far the best pediatrician ever. I love seeing how she interacts with my baby. She gets my baby smiling the whole time and is very gentle and caring.
  • I agree with TLC pediatrics!! We see Dr Matsumoto there, and she is just wonderful. My kids were preemies and have had way more than their fair share of medical trouble, and Dr Matsumoto has been nothing short of wonderful through everything.

We've seen several of the other docs in the practice too, and they are all really great. I am VERY picky about doctors (I've had to be), and I really couldn't be happier with the practice.

• imagetiniestjohnson:
    Love, love, love Dr. Noelle Miller at TLC Pediatrics.  I cannot rave about her enough, I will make the drive to Ahwatukee to see her even when we move up a little north.
    I love TLC my dr is Dr Khristina Ramirez. 
  • I love all the docs at TLC; haven't used Matsumoto yet; but have used the rest very detail oriented ;)

I like Miller & Nania the BEST of the ones I've used ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"