3rd Trimester

My LO is never coming out...

I know there are ladies on here more overdue than me but I just wanted to whine...

The longer my LO takes to come out the more maternity leave unpaid I'll have to take since I've been on modified bed rest since 33 weeks already (and things will be tight). Also, the longer she takes to arrive the less help I will have once she is born as my DH will be out of town the first 3 weeks of November, my mom goes back to work a week from monday after being off for months with her double knee surgery, and I'm an only child and most friends aren't moms yet so I don't really have anyone else to help out.

I know she will be born someday and I'll get through everything, I just wish I didn't have to wait so long and have people ask me if she was here yet every single day!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My LO is never coming out...

• I can whine along with you, right?  I feel your pain, b/c my leave started today, and I'm definetly wanting to spend the time with her as an outside baby rather than inside before i have to go back at Thanksgiving. 

And, I agree that the people asking are just making it worse.  I feel like saying, just check my facebook status, or read your email...the news will be there when its there.  In the meantime, stop pestering me like it's something I have control over!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hope LO comes asap!  Will your OB induce soon?  Mine doesn't want me to go past 41 weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Whine away, I'm right there with you. I wish this boy would come out!!

Do you have an induction scheduled?

My OB doesn't want me going past 41 weeks, either, so my induction is scheduled for very early Thursday. So at least there's an end in sight ... I so don't want to be induced, though!!

Hang in there .... hope these darn babies come soon! 

• My MW can't induce until 10 days overdue and that's not until a week from tomorrow!! I have a check up scheduled for this wednesday for a NST and an ultrasound to make sure the fluid is okay just in case she can find a medical reason to induce though...they are getting a ton of pressure to stop inductions because of the C-section rates increasing.

And yes people, I will call/text/e-mail you the MOMENT we can after she is born...people act like we're sneaking around behind their backs. Even my dad asked me if I was at the hospital yesterday. Nope, nothing.....

• I know I'm not as far along as you, but I feel the same way.  I had to start maternity leave at 32 weeks due to PTL, and I was sure she was going to come early.  Now I have used up 6 weeks of my maternity leave, and I'm afraid I won't have a job to go back to if I take unpaid leave.  I am being induced next monday for medical reasons, so at least there is an end in sight. 
  • I've got my weekly checkup tomorrow, which is when they'll do the planning for an induction.  The latest they'll let me go till is next monday, but I'm with you...I really want her to come out on her own without the medical interventions. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I completely understand you! At 37 wks i had dilated 1cm and at last weeks check up i was still at 1cm. Ever since then DH family keeps texting him calling him saying "anything yet" i got so annoyed i was like believe me we will call you when he gets here. Then i come in to work today and everybody is like "your still here we didnt think you would be coming in today"  I am like okay the baby is going to come when he is ready not when you all want him out lol. It sucks too because i am tired of working but i am not starting my leave early because i want to be with my baby. I am due this saturday and i dont feel much different. People use to tell me that i would get so miserable towards then but I havent!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"