Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Who are all of you people?!!! GTKY post....

There are so many new people in here, I can't keep up!

1. Age?

2 Where in the area do you live?

3. How many children do you have and ages?

4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together?

5. What is your job?

6. What are your hobbies?

7. Lefty or Righty?

8. What are you doing for Halloween (costumes and plans...)?

Ok.....that's all I've got for now.  This pregnancy insomnia, a sicky/teething baby and busy nights at work are making my mind mush these days.

Re: Who are all of you people?!!! GTKY post....

• I'm not new by any means - I'm just a poster who goes through phases Wink 

1. Age? 27

2 Where in the area do you live? Lewisville

3. How many children do you have and ages? 1 - Jackson is almost 18 months

4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together? Married for 4 years

5. What is your job?  teacher

6. What are your hobbies?  photography

7. Lefty or Righty?  right

8. What are you doing for Halloween (costumes and plans...)?  ???

• 1. Age? 242 Where in the area do you live? Denton3. How many children do you have and ages? One and he is 20 months4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together? 6 years...but we are getting a divorce now :(5. What is your job? SAHM currently but I am looking for a job in my previous field, real estate6. What are your hobbies? Hanging out with DS, spending time with family and friends, reading, scrapbooking, taking pics7. Lefty or Righty? Righty8. What are you doing for Halloween (costumes and plans...)? DS is going to be Handy Manny and a chicken from ON. We are going trick or treating for a little while before bedtime
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. Age? 30 2 Where in the area do you live? Rockwall 3. How many children do you have and ages? Madden- 13 months 4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together? Together 7.5 and married almost 3.5 (4/29/06) 5. What is your job? SAHM- starting contract work for kids in foster care (very part time) 6. What are your hobbies? Reading, running, sewing 7. Lefty or Righty? Righty 8. What are you doing for Halloween?(costumes and plans...)? DS is going to be a lion and we are probably going to hang out with friends/neighbors
  • imagebieanca:
    1. Age? 30 2 Where in the area do you live? Rockwall 3. How many children do you have and ages? Madden- 13 months 4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together? Together 7.5 and married almost 3.5 (4/29/06) 5. What is your job? SAHM- starting contract work for kids in foster care (very part time) 6. What are your hobbies? Reading, running, sewing 7. Lefty or Righty? Righty 8. What are you doing for Halloween?(costumes and plans...)? DS is going to be a lion and we are probably going to hang out with friends/neighbors
    Not sure what the heck happened!
  • I'm new to this board! It took me a while to find it.  

1. Age? 27

2 Where in the area do you live? Lake Highlands/White Rock area

3. How many children do you have and ages? 1 on the way

4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together? Almost nine (married for 4)

5. What is your job? Culinary student and some freelance food writing

6. What are your hobbies? Cooking, running, writing

7. Lefty or Righty? Lefty

8. What are you doing for Halloween (costumes and plans...)? Ummm, handing out candy?

• 1. Age? 31

2 Where in the area do you live? Denton (Corinth/Argyle border)

3. How many children do you have and ages? 1 and a 3/8.. Katelin is 17 months and I'm 15 weeks PG

4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together? Married for 6 years, together for almost 8

5. What is your job?  Software developer (30hrs week) and part owner in a boat dealership

6. What are your hobbies?  bowling. I'm a CRAZY competetive bowler

7. Lefty or Righty?  right

8. What are you doing for Halloween (costumes and plans...)?  Katelin will be Little Red Riding Hood. Not sure what we're doing though

• 1. Age? 31 (going on 5)

2 Where in the area do you live? Las Colinas/Valley Ranch

3. How many children do you have and ages? I have a 10 week old daughter

4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together? We have been together for 3 years, just got married in January.

5. What is your job? I am a 2nd grade teacher in Garland. This is my first week back at work after maternity leave. Walking out the door and leaving Mackinley behind was the hardest thing I have ever done! Please tell me it gets easier!

6. What are your hobbies? Reading, gardening, camping, whitewater rafting (when I can afford it), snuggling with my sweet baby girl

7. Lefty or Righty? I write and eat with my left hand and do everything else with my right.

8. What are you doing for Halloween (costumes and plans...)? My future sister-in-law's bridal shower is Saturday and it is a costume shower. Next Saturday we (and all the cousins and their kids) are going to Covington's Nursdery for their fall activities. Mackinley is going to be a chili pepper and I am wearing a giant sombrero and poncho. Halloween night will just be spent at home answering to door. I think 10 weeks is just a tad too young for trick-or-treating.

• I am on and off this board...I need to come here more often though. :)

1. Age - 32

2. Where in the area do you live? Mansfield

3. How many children do you have and ages? DS is 19 months

4. How long have you and DH been together?  Married four years, together six years.

5.  What is your job?  SAHM

6. What are your hobbies?  Working out, reading

7. Lefty or righty?  Right

8. What are you doing for Halloween?  DS will be a bear...not exactly sure of our plans right now.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers m/c 01-07-10
  • I'm not new at all, but I'll answer.

1. Age? 33

2 Where in the area do you live? Old East Dallas

3. How many children do you have and ages? Jared - 18 mos old & one on the way - 9w1d PG!

4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together? 12 years next mo!

5. What is your job? Wedding planner

6. What are your hobbies? Quilting

7. Lefty or Righty? Righty

8. What are you doing for Halloween (costumes and plans...)?  Jared's going to be a dinosaur.  Halloween is HUGE on my street.  We literally get over 3,000 kids.  We're planning on having people over & decorating the yard.  We'll hand out candy until we're out.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. Age? 302 Where in the area do you live? Richardson/North Dallas3. How many children do you have and ages? Gage - 2 1/2, Ella Claire 1, one on the way4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together? 4 years5. What is your job? Part SAHM, part owner of www.twosistersshop.com, part teacher6. What are your hobbies? scrapbooking, cooking, shopping7. Lefty or Righty? left8. What are you doing for Halloween (costumes and plans...)? Kids are Tech football player/cheerleader. We host a huge party at our house. 
  • 1. Age? 28

2 Where in the area do you live? Saginaw

3. How many children do you have and ages? 1, 7 months

4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together? We've been married 5 years tomorrow, together for 7 1/2.

5. What is your job? SAHM

6. What are your hobbies? Sewing, baking, cooking.

8. What are you doing for Halloween (costumes and plans...)? nada.  This is the first year DH has been home for Halloween since 20005 too.

• Not new, but I am avoiding grading papers

1. Age? 28

2 Where in the area do you live? Denver, but many days I wish I was still in DFW (we lived in Mesquite)

3. How many children do you have and ages? 1 DD, 17 months

4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together? together 9 yrs, married 5

5. What is your job? teacher

6. What are your hobbies? I love reading and puzzle books, especially cryptofamilies

7. Lefty or Righty? righty

8. What are you doing for Halloween (costumes and plans...)? I have no idea. I think mlhowe and I were going to get our girlies together, but not sure where yet.

• 1. Age?  I'm old!  35

2 Where in the area do you live?  The Colony

3. How many children do you have and ages?  Twin boys - 14 months

4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together?  Married 5 on 9/25/09; together 7 1/2

5. What is your job?  SAHM

6. What are your hobbies?  reading, watching trash tv, hanging out with friends/family, shopping, crafts, golfing, biking

7. Lefty or Righty?  righty

8. What are you doing for Halloween (costumes and plans...)?  I still have no costumes for the boys.  I think we'll just go trick or treating to our friends houses and then hand out candy.  We just moved so it will be interesting to see the neighborhood on Halloween.  Of course, we have a 2-story porch with a burnt out light so we probably need to get that fixed...  Smile

• 1. Age?

5. What is your job?

7. Lefty or Righty?

Married: '06 - Mom of 3 boys: '08, '11 & '14

• 1. Age? 31

2 Where in the area do you live?  Keller

3. How many children do you have and ages?  One 14 month old son

4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together?  together 5 yrs, married for 3

5. What is your job?  Accounting

6. What are your hobbies?  reading, spending time with family/friends, relaxing

7. Lefty or Righty?  Righty

8. What are you doing for Halloween (costumes and plans...)?  DS is going to be a dragon.  Not sure what we're doing. 

• Sorry, I accidentally posted the first them, then didn't realize editing would create another post.  Embarrassed

• I'm totally new!

1. Age? 29

2 Where in the area do you live? Westside!

One DD, 16 months

Together for 6, married 4

5. What is your job?
    Writer

Shopping, cooking

7. Lefty or Righty?
    Righty

The actual day of Halloween, I'm not sure... We have a costume party and P-patch visit the weekend before.

•   1. Age? 28 2 Where in the area do you live? Forney 3. How many children do you have and ages? Caleb - 3 1/2, Colten 1 4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together? 11 years 5. What is your job? SAHM 6. What are your hobbies? Photography, shopping online, Cooking without having to clean up. 7. Lefty or Righty? Right 8. What are you doing for Halloween (costumes and plans...)? Our street is crazy fun on Halloween, kids are trick or treating and party at our house. Caleb will be Luke Skywalker and Colt will be Yoda
  • 1. Age? 27

2 Where in the area do you live?  Plano

3. How many children do you have and ages?  2 boys; ages 2 1/2 and 4 1/2 with our 3rd boy on the way EDD Feb.

4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together?  In December we'll celebrate our 8th anniversary.

5. What is your job?  SAHM

6. What are your hobbies?  Reading - although I don't have much time for it these days.

7. Lefty or Righty?  Righty.

8. What are you doing for Halloween (costumes and plans...)?  The boys are going as an Army Man and a Fireman.  I am wearing comfy scrubs.  We are going to my SIL's neighborhood in Wylie since I have to Trick-or-Treat without hubby. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I want to play!  

1. Age?   30

2 Where in the area do you live?  Denton

3. How many children do you have and ages? I have a 15 month old daughter and Baby #2 on the way! 

4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together?  Together 5.5 years, married 2.5 years

5. What is your job? Teacher

6. What are your hobbies? Swimming, reading, watching really bad TV

7. Lefty or Righty?  Lefty

8. What are you doing for Halloween (costumes and plans...)? I am going to my BFF's bachelorette party in NYC.  DD and DH are going to visit his parents in AL.  Hadley is dressing up as a witch and they are going to take her to some event at the IL's church and then trick-or-treating to a couple of their friends' houses. 

• 1. Age?  33

2 Where in the area do you live? Prosper, North of Frisco

3. How many children do you have and ages? 1- DS is 17 months

4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together?  Together for 12 (will be 13 in Jan.)  Married for 4

5. What is your job?  Head of a Quality Managment Group at a food/cosmetics company.

6. What are your hobbies?  I used to sew and scrapbook, now I sew when I can.  I also love to read.

DS is going to be a giraffe, we are going to a costume party with some friends.

• LOL....most everyone I know has responded....which is cool, I always like a reminder....LOVE you guys.

Guess I should as well....

1. Age? 33

2 Where in the area do you live? West Frisco

3. How many children do you have and ages? 1 Boy (8 mos.) and #2 due at the end of May 2010 (Wonder if I should stop calling him or her #2....Austin Powers just crossed my mind....)

4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together? Together for almost 12, married for 7.5.

5. What is your job? Restaurant General Manager (often feel like a babysitter to 30 "adults")

6. What are your hobbies? reading, drawing with pencils and/or oil pastels (don't do much of that anymore, sigh), cooking, video games (I LOVE me some video games)

7. Lefty or Righty? righty (without it, I'm practically useless)

8. What are you doing for Halloween (costumes and plans...)? I considered "fessing up" but then last night I had one of my vivid pregnancy dreams, and DS and my matching constumes sucked really bad....I kept asking my friends' for their opinions and everyone responded....UM, can you return them?  So, I'm back to secrecy. (Talk about a really random and stupid insecurity!!)

Anyway, my BFF lives about 3 or 4 blocks from me.  Her street does a HUGE block party.  DS and I will be joining them.....after we make a quick visit to DH at work.

• 1. Age?  382 Where in the area do you live? Lewisville/FM3. How many children do you have and ages? 1- DD is 16 months4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together?  Together for 6.  Married for 3.5. What is your job?  Currently SAHM, hopefully of a job offer soon :)6. What are your hobbies?  Reading, Shopping, spending time with family/friends.7.  Lefty or Righty? Righty8. What are you doing for Halloween (costumes and plans...)?DD is going to be the Pink Monster from CP, we are going to a costume party with some friends.
  • 1. Age?  25

2 Where in the area do you live? McKinney

3. How many children do you have and ages? 1 1/2- DS is 15 months old and I am 18 weeks pregnant

4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together?  Almost 3 years

5. What is your job?  SAHM/super part time in a running store

6. What are your hobbies?  Running, cooking, reading

No plans. Boring, huh? :)

{r 6.22.08}{m 3.5.10}{s 6.17.11}
  • I wanna play too!

1. Age? 30

2 Where in the area do you live? Allen

3. How many children do you have and ages? 1 boy - just turned 1 this past Saturday

4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together? Together for almost 6, married for 2.

5. What is your job? Sales Support at an Electricity Company

6. What are your hobbies? reading, cooking gardening (it's amazing how your hobbies turn out when you get married)

8. What are you doing for Halloween (costumes and plans...)? I will be handing out candy with DH as soon as DS & I visit a couple of houses next to us and he will be either a Fireman or a Pirate.

• 1. Age?

Plano

One and done, she's 16mos

Actually together for four years, but have known each other for nine.

5. What is your job?

Sr. Admin Assistant for a data services provider.

Reading, shopping, biking; I used to skate but I need new skates.

7. Lefty or Righty?

Righty for sure.

T will be a flower for our Halloween party/PP visit, then Holly Hobbie for her school party and parade.  We're planning on our church's fall festival and then maybe trick-or-treating at the IL's house (we haven't decided what costume for those yet).

• I am not new - but I need to start coming over more often...

1. Age? 38

2 Where in the area do you live? Red Oak - way south dallas...

3. How many children do you have and ages? 1 DD - just turned 9 months

4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together? It seems like forever - 6 years - married for 4

5. What is your job? Marketing Director at a commerical real estate company

6. What are your hobbies? reading, cooking, shopping, watching trash tv when I can

8. What are you doing for Halloween (costumes and plans...)? I have a really cute bumble bee costume that was passed down to me - but I got a feeling that DD will not be big enough for it so I will be looking this weekend for something cute.  I guess we will go around to friends houses - and then to our church for their huge party for the kids - then home.

• Who are all of you people?!!! GTKY post....

1. Age?  33

2. Where in the area do you live?  North Dallas

3. How many children do you have and ages? 1 child: 9 mth old

4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together? 8.5 yrs

5. What is your job? Financial Analyst

6. What are your hobbies?  shopping, baking, crafts

7. Lefty or Righty? Righy

T-o-T with DS and hanging out at MIL house.  Halloween is huge with in laws ... 
  • Age? 35

2 Where in the area do you live? Plano

3. How many children do you have and ages? 1 daughter 3 mos

4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together? together  6 married 2.5

6. What are your hobbies? reading, shopping, traveling

• 1. Age? 30

2 Where in the area do you live? Denton

3. How many children do you have and ages? Ethan 4, Aiden 1 and one on the way

4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together? together for 11yrs, married for 7

5. What is your job? SAHM and I also sell Private Quarters

6. What are your hobbies? I love doing crafty stuff and I am learning how to sew

8. What are you doing for Halloween (costumes and plans...)? Ethan is going to be B-Dog from The Buddies and Aiden is an elephant.  Our costumes are secret till the big party the night before.  On Halloween we take them up to our church for trunk or treat

• 1. Age? 26

2 Where in the area do you live? mckinney

3. How many children do you have and ages? 2 girls: aidan will be 3 in december and sawyer is 14 months. im also pregnant with #3

4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together? together for 4 years, married for 2.

5. What is your job? sahm

6. What are your hobbies? taking pics and reading

8. What are you doing for Halloween (costumes and plans...)? scare on the square in mck and then maybe taking aidan to a few houses on the street to ToT so i can meet some new neighbors! :)

• 1. Age? 25

2 Where in the area do you live?   Mesquite, but trying to move to South Ft Worth

3. How many children do you have and ages? Zachery-10, Bailee-5, Breckin-Due 12/30

4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together? married 1 year next Saturday :)

5. What is your job? Realtor and SAHM

6. What are your hobbies? photography

8. What are you doing for Halloween (costumes and plans...)? Kids are wearing 50's outfits. We are going to Truck or Treat at my old church in Fort Worth

• 1. Age? 30

2 Where in the area do you live? Keller

3. How many children do you have and ages? 1 -18 months

4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together? together 15 years, married for 5 as of 10/16

5. What is your job? not big on job titles here and since people were laid off I do a lot more than I use to, but mainly the accounting and financial reporting for a small company

6. What are your hobbies? shopping and socializing

8. What are you doing for Halloween (costumes and plans...)? Going to see my parents

Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker

• 1. Age?    29  

2 Where in the area do you live?   Southlake

3. How many children do you have and ages?   2   (7 and 22months)

4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together?  (3yr anniversary is in Dec, will have been together 5 years then)

5. What is your job?  Mommy

6. What are your hobbies?   blogging :)  walking, shopping, some crafts, reading, 

7. Lefty or Righty?   Righty

not sure.

Ok.....that's all I've got for now.  This pregnancy insomnia, a sicky/teething baby and busy nights at work are making my mind mush these days.

• 1. Age? 28

2 Where in the area do you live?   Flower Mound

3. How many children do you have and ages? 1 - 6 months

4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together? married 5 years, together 11

5. What is your job? Legal Assistant and MBA student

6. What are your hobbies? photography, videography, baking, I want to learn to sew

8. What are you doing for Halloween (costumes and plans...)? I was thinking of trick or treating for canned goods to donate since dd is too small for candy (and I still want to show her off in her costume). I bought her an adorable flower costume, but I'm not sure I like it on. I'll probably look some more this weekend.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1. Age? 33

2 Where in the area do you live? Desoto / Cedar Hill area

3. How many children do you have and ages? 1 son who will be 3 y/o next Saturday and expecting another boy at the beginning of December.

4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together? We've been together for almost 15 years (pretty much since high school) and have been married for 5 years on October 24th.

5. What is your job? Accounting manager and I also have my own invitation / stationery design business. After the baby though, I will be a SAHM and do my own business as well from home.

6. What are your hobbies? Besides spending time w/family & friends, photography, shopping, and I am wanting to take sewing classes among other things once I am home more. I also want to learn more about cooking and baking since I will be taking on more of that role in the near future!

8. What are you doing for Halloween (costumes and plans...)? No costume for me, not as of now anyways! We will be taking Hudson to see my parents and David's mom like we do every year and also taking him trick-or-treating for the first time. Normally we just go see our parents and a couple of other family members that live nearby, but figured we would do the "real" trick-or-treating experience this year. I'm excited and am sure that Hudson will love it!

• Age? 28

2 Where in the area do you live? Benbrook

3. How many children do you have and ages? 24 weeks pregnant w/our first

4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together? together 7 married 1

5. What is your job? anethesia billing

6. What are your hobbies? reading, movies, music, traveling

• I'm mostly on the 3-6 boards, new to the bump Smile

1. Age? 31...32 in a month 

2 Where in the area do you live? Valley Ranch

3. How many children do you have and ages? 3 month old son

4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together?  5 years

6. What are your hobbies? Spending time with family/friends, read (don't have much time for this now), scrapbooking

7. Lefty or Righty?  Righty

8. What are you doing for Halloween (costumes and plans...)?  Not sure yet but DS is going to be a little lion...so cute!

• 1. Age? 29

2 Where in the area do you live? Dallas/Lake Highlands area

3. How many children do you have and ages? Ava, 3.5 and Liam 8 mo

4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together? Together 9.5 yrs, married almost 5

5. What is your job? Monkey Tamer and Bug Catcher

6. What are your hobbies? Reading, Running, Yoga, Cooking, Home Reno, Anything that involves my friends and food/drinks!

8. What are you doing for Halloween (costumes and plans...)? Kids are flapper girl and Bug...no clue for me and DH. Trick or treating and carnivals for kiddos, trying to convince DH we need to have a grown up party :)

• 1. Age?  ewww...do we have to talk about age?

2 Where in the area do you live? Flower Mound

3. How many children do you have and ages? no kids - other than the one on the way

4. How long have you and DH or S/O been together? Got married in 2006 dated for a few years before that

5. What is your job? I carry a magic wand around and fix things for everyone

6. What are your hobbies? reading, shopping, gardening

7. Lefty or Righty? Lefty

8. What are you doing for Halloween (costumes and plans...)? I think my nieces are coming over and they are going trick or treating in our neighborhood

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"