2nd Trimester
Options

Help me I have a cold...

I am at work right now and so uncomfortable.  I have this awful cold and I can't take anything for it!!!  I am so used to poppong pills and going on with my day. Today I just want to go home and go to bed.  My throat is so itchy, my ears are tight and clogged, I can't stop sneezing and my nose and head is congested.

Is there anything else I can do other than drinking plenty of fluids and tylenol?

Re: Help me I have a cold...

• Options
    Sudafed.  Also, go home and go to bed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sudafed or Benadryl for congestion!
    Mr. & Mrs. O: Est. 6/27/2009, Jacob Ryan 3/3/2010, Owen Matthew 8/14/2012!
    :::In My Life, I've Loved You More:::
    CHARTS

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My dr told me I could take the No-Alcohol Robitussin. There is a head congestion formula that worked pretty good.
  • Options
    i had a bad cold and cough last week and my doc told me I could take plain sudafed or tylenol cold.  
  • Options
    For the head congestion, I found Dristan nasal spray worked really well....gave me about 10 hours of clear breathing.  It's on the approved medicine list given to me by the OB.  Aspirin helped for the aches and pains.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    You can take Dayquil, Robitussin (dextromethorphan), Mucinex (guaifenesin), cough drops.  I am currently going through a cold and got the ok from my doctor on these.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Feel better-sounds like allergies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"