3rd Trimester

a level 3 sex offender just moved into my neighborhood...

1989: assault of a child with intent to commit rape

1989: rape and abuse of a child

thank you, police department, for the warning flyer in my mailbox

::BARF:: and ::BARF again::

Re: a level 3 sex offender just moved into my neighborhood...

• I'm not sure about what city you live in, but where we live if a sex offender moves into OUR neighborhood we can petition to force them to move. 
  • Thats awesome they warned you. How scary. Im going to google my area for sex offenders, when I bought my house about 7 months ago, it never crossed my mind to check. Thanks for the post.

• Loading the player...
  • ahhh!!! Thats scary!  I'm sorry!
  • And what pisses me off is that these slime are ever let out of jail to see the light of day again. I'm sorry you're dealing with this. Angry
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • GAH! Are you kidding me?! I'd be moving. I know that sounds extreme, but I'm so extremely paranoid about those things. At least make sure you've got a great alarm system on your house. (Wouldn't it make sense if the sex offender had to pay for everyone in the neighborhood to get an alarm system?) I'm not trying to scare you. There's a whole lot of my neurosis coming out in this post...
  • imagemaze_bright:
    GAH! Are you kidding me?! I'd be moving. I know that sounds extreme, but I'm so extremely paranoid about those things. At least make sure you've got a great alarm system on your house. (Wouldn't it make sense if the sex offender had to pay for everyone in the neighborhood to get an alarm system?) I'm not trying to scare you. There's a whole lot of my neurosis coming out in this post...

I would want to move but I don't know if i would. DEF get the alarm systems ands don't let your kid out of your sight!!! EVER! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • It sucks that you have to change your life and worry because of this douchebag who should still be rotting in jail!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just ick! I had to go and look to see if there were any in my neighborhood and it just makes we want to vomit!!!!!!!

double ICK!

• I have one living next door to me...

level 3: sexual acts with a minor...that's all they would tell us

May your days be full... Your nights be fun... Your heart be light... And your battles won! Alexis Edwards
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • At least you know.

What is more scary is the bad guys who haven't been caught or convicted and you don't know how dangerous they are.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"