Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

What brands do you dress your DC in?

Hi, my name is nbjenni, and I'm a Carter's Wh0re. Seriously, almost everything they own is Carter's. I also love Janie & Jack, Target and smocked dresses (Rosalina, Anavini, Remember Ngyuen). They don't have anything from TCP, and maybe two things from Gymbo, Old Navy and Gap.

Re: What brands do you dress your DC in?

• Carters, Jumping beans (Kohls), Target, RL, Gap, ON, TH & a few things from TCP. Not a Gymboree fan.
    imageimage

9/24/2011 Plymouth Firefighters 5k: 47:13
    11/12/2011 Diva Dash 5k: 45:45
    5/5/2012 STEM school 5k TBD Coming up in 2012:
    6/10/2012 Walk to Remember SIDS foundation 5k
    (in memory of a sweet baby boy)
    11/10/2012 Diva Dash 5k
  • DD wears all Carters. I love there girl stuff. She has a few things from other brands but not much.
    My boys wear The Childrens Place.

• Loading the player...
  • I love Old Navy and the Gap, but I never buy from there - all of her clothing is hand-me-downs or gifts. 

I also am starting to love Target's clothing. They have some really cute stuff out.  

I'm afraid to step foot in Gymboree. She has a few items from there, and I love them. I don't love the prices, though.  

ETA: I also love American Apparel and Zutano for solid colored clothing that lasts.  

• Mostly Old Navy, but Im not to picky

• Last fall it was almost all ON.  This year almost everything is from consignment sales, so we have all kinds of brands.  I can say that I have nothing from Janie & Jack, and maybe 1 thing from Gymboree...I just can't stomach the prices.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Gymboree and Baby Gap fit my ds best (he's a skinny lanky kid), I also like Old Navy for him, but find a lot of their clothes that fit him in the waist are too short, so we mostly have shirts from ON. We have Carter's clothes too and a bunch of stuff from Target.

Basically, what I'm saying here, is anything goes in my house!!

• I have no preference - whatever is cute and inexpensive.  I do like Carters a lot, but our outlet is over an hour and a half away, so I don't get much from there.  She has a lot of Target stuff.  Anything from the GAP was given to her as a gift 'cause I certainly can't justify spending $30 on a shirt she'll wear for 2 weeks until she grows out of it. 
  • Whatever the consigment sale had  :)

Most everything is TCP, GAP, ON, Target.  I do have a couple of things from Gymboree.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Carter's, Old Navy, Jumping Beans, TCP, Gymboree, Gap, Pediped shoes
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Two angel babies 11/09 and 4/10
  • ON, TCP, Target, some Jumping Beans stuff from Kohls (gifts, I dont shop there myself).
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am totally in love with Carter's also. However, since my folks buy most of DD's clothes, she has a lot of Ralph Lauren, Gymboree and Gap stuff too. If I could "dictate" how they spoil her I would say go Carter's all the way but I don't mind either way. I love that my mom loves shopping for her. I am not picky.
  • I shop mostly Gap and Old Navy.  He has some mini boden, Zutano and Tea.  Mostly it's Gap, though.

We own nothing from TCP or Gymobree. All of his PJ's are Carters because I love them.

• imageBartsGirl:
    nothing from Janie & Jack, and maybe 1 thing from Gymboree...I just can't stomach the prices.

I only buy at the very end of a season, when things are over 60% off and I have a coupon - I buy ahead for the next year.

• Gymboree, Crazy 8, Janie & Jack (only on consignment), some Carter's and some CP (it fits too funny).  For playclothes and daycare extras I get some Target and Walmart things.
  • Gap, ON, Target. A few things from TCP, Gymboree, Carters and Janie and Jack.
  • Mostly Carters (there is an outlet across the street from my office...which is bad for my checking account).

Other than that, I stick to brands that tend to be roomier because DD is a big girl- her thighs are ridiculous and don't fit in most non-stretchy pants (poor girl).   I like Jumping Bean, Circo, some Gymboree.  

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • DD has lots of hand me downs.  In her closet are from:  ON, Baby Gap, Target, Kohl's, Walmart (gasp), Gymboree, Macy's, a few from TCP, Crazy 8.
  • Carters fit her best in the first year, but her body shape has changed and we have a ton of hand-me-downs, so I really don't know.  

Lilypie - (ZESJ)Lilypie - (QAi1)

• Anything and everything.

But I like in particular Carters, TCP, Gap and ON. 

• Gymboree, Janie and Jack and baby gap.  I shop the sales and uses coupons.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers m/c 01-07-10
  • I'm a combo Carters and Gymboree whore.  90% of her wardrobe is from those two.

She gets some random things from Macys, ON or baby Gap.  We also get J&J stuff too but only on sale and only when grandma is buying.  :)

• I also love Carter's. And I've had good luck with Kohl's stuff.  I bought him a few things from Old Navy that I like. And I love Land's End for outdoor and swim stuff. I don't like Gerber much, though he always seems to have Gerber onesies. Target brand (Circo) is hit or miss for me. I do like their Carter's offshoot though.

My MIL recently got ds a ton of stuff from KMart (Fisher Price brand). And it's not bad at all, I was pleasantly surprised. 

• I LOVE Carters!  We also buy from Target, Wal-Mart and Kohl's.  I <3 carters though!
  • i raaarely buy things for DS (lucky me!!).  he wears:

gap, old navy, carter's, few gymboree & TCP, and garanimals.

he has very generous grandmas, and an aunt who loves gap!

• Whatever they sell at Kohls & Target. They are both 5 mins from my house, so I really don't go anywhere else much.
  • imagenbjenni:

imageBartsGirl:
    nothing from Janie & Jack, and maybe 1 thing from Gymboree...I just can't stomach the prices.

I only buy at the very end of a season, when things are over 60% off and I have a coupon - I buy ahead for the next year.

There are Gymboree 20% off coupons in this month's Cookie and Parenting - The Early Years magazines, just an FYI.  They can't be used with Gymbucks, but are good until 10.31.

• Carter's, Old Navy, Target, Jumping Beans
  • Cameron is currently wearing Carter's, Garanimals, Oshkosh, Sonoma, baby Gap and whoever makes the Red Wings jersey/hooded sweatshirt from Target.
  • Gap, Old Navy, Gymboree, Ralph Lauren, and a lot of random brands from department stores or baby boutiques.  We have a few Carter's things (mostly PJs).

ETA:  I never pay full price for any clothes for DD and my mom buys at least 50% of them.  Smile

The little love of my life... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • The majority of his clothes are Carters.  There's a couple Carter stores close to me and between sales and coupons I get his stuff dirt cheap!  Most of his fall clothes he got for his birthday and we got quite a bit of Jumping Bean (Kohl's).  He's also starting to get a number of Osh Kosh clothes.  I've bought 1 outfit from Gymboree, but honestly wasn't impressed, especially for the price.  The top never got that soft feeling like his other clothes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Gymboree, Carter's, Gap, Target and RL. 
  • Mainly Old Navy and Baby Gap, with some Carter's and Gymboree thrown in there.  DD used to wear a ton of Carter's stuff, but it's getting harder for me to find toddler clothes from there that I like.
  • Mainly Carters and Old Navy.
  • Eh. I pick clothes that are cute, not labels, pretty much the same way I do for my clothes.

I like Garanimals because they are so very washable. I like OshKosh overalls because I could drive a truck over them, brush them off and dress him for pictures. I like Carters for snuggliness.

But I buy most of his clothes at Kid to Kid, so I buy the cutest stuff I can find of the best quality (not necessarily brand) for the least amount of money because I'm God-awful cheap.

However, if I had a girl, it would be a different story. I'm Strasburg Children's biitch, and she'd be smothered in horribly overpriced smocking until she went to college, where she would inevitably become either a nudist or a Goth-punk in rebellion.

• i don't think we have anything that is Carter's.  90% of her stuff Janie & Jack, Castles & Crowns or Remenber Ngyuen.  I like Hannah Kate too. We have a few old navy and/or gap basics, but not much. I also really liked the Lilly Pulitzer summer stuff, so she had a ton of that. 
  • We used to be mostly Carters, but DD has lost her tummy and is now a tall skinny kid .... so Carters (24 months) fall off of her now :(  The Carters store near my has very little in 2T (the store clerk told me 2T run leaner) which I guess is what Carters size she'd be in now.

I've found Old Navy and disney clothes to fit her best right now.  But I think that is because she is in between infant and toddlers sizes right now and those two brands run really small.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Only TCP.  jk.

Osh Kosh, Gymboree, Circo (Target), RocketDog, TCP, Buster Brown

• imagenbjenni:

imageBartsGirl:

This for sure. Janie & Jack is SO EXPENSIVE but at the end of the season I can get plain Khakis and cords, for $7.99, I snap up as many as I can. Love them, they really last.

We have a little bit of everything. Garanimals from WM, Circo from Target, Gymbo, CP (only OK for boy,s girls stuff is fug), J&J, Carters, BGap and ON. Whatever is on clearance, basically.

P.S. If we had a girl, I would own a lot of Hanna Andersson. Cutest stuff on the planet. As it lies, we have one snowsuit for Jack, a pair of socks, and a pair of mittens from there.

• Most of DD's closet is TCP and pumpkin patch. She also has some carters, jumping beans, guess, ON, and circo. I typically don't buy it but her godmother sends her a butt load of baby gap so she wears that too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mostly Carters and Target clothes (NBJenni, DD is wearing the outfit your girls have on in your siggy pics today).  Some Puma and Disney stuff from BRU.  We have some Gymboree and Janie and Jack stuff but not much.  I love it but I cannot afford it. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"