Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Nick Jr (formally Noggin) shows you can't stand

What Nick Jr show can you not stand and why?

I really, really, REALLY don't like "Olivia". She is bratty, somewhat?condescending, and the show itself seems horribly written.

Plus, (and most importantly), it has replaced the show times for Q's favorite show "Yo Gabba Gabba". : (

Re: Nick Jr (formally Noggin) shows you can't stand

• I'm sorry to say I hate Q's favorite show...Yo Gabba Gabba is horrible!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Wait...is Yo Gabba Gabba going to come on at all?? I have some episodes on my DVR, but I was hoping for some new ones soon.....
  • Loading the player...
  • imageKristenS04:
    Wait...is Yo Gabba Gabba going to come on at all?? I have some episodes on my DVR, but I was hoping for some new ones soon.....

There are new ones every day next week at 1:30 EST. I set my DVR. Embarrassed

• DD loves the Wonder Pets, but that show really gets on my nerves.  Wonder pets, wonder pets, we're on our way..............
  • That Octopus show.  Oh, and Caillou.  What a dumb kid.  Why is he bald???
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Yo Gabba Gabba is crazy annoying and beyond weird
  • imagekacb1003:

imageKristenS04:
    Wait...is Yo Gabba Gabba going to come on at all?? I have some episodes on my DVR, but I was hoping for some new ones soon.....

There are new ones every day next week at 1:30 EST. I set my DVR. Embarrassed

Thank you...I will go set my DVR right now...then I will hang my head in shame

• Max & Ruby - Ruby is such a little biitch, spoiling Max' fun, where are the parents?, why does Max have such a limited vocabulary? I hate that show.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We're only really home w/ the TV on for the Goodnight Show and The Backyardigans.  So no complaints really.  DD LOOOOOVES Backyardigans.  DH and I have our favorites too.  DH loves Pablo, but my fav is Austin.  He's so cute.

• We watched Yo Gabba Gabba a few times and have avoided it like the plague ever since. Horrible!
  • Max and Ruby. I freakin hate that little brat Ruby. Wonder Pets gets on my nerves also. Mainly the way Ming Ming talks, does she really need a speech problem? Why do all cartoon ducks talk like that? Donald Duck also, really I can't understand a word he says!
  • Max and Ruby. 

Ruby makes me crave rabbit stew.

• Toot and Puddle also annoys me.
  • Max & Ruby. Really can't stand that chick. Give Max a break, will ya?

Not happy with Olivia taking over Yo Gabba Gabba's spot, either, NNO.

• I think Caillou is on Sprout, but I cannot stand that show. I had heard parents saying how freaking annoying that kid is and I finally watched an episode a few weeks ago. It was the one where he got marker on his library book and I desperately wanted him to get in big trouble.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekacb1003:
    Toot and Puddle also annoys me.

I agree with you on that one.

• Max and Ruby.  I HATE that show.  With a passion.
  • Max & Ruby and Wonder Pets annoy the crap out of me.  I used to hate Dora, with all her yelling and staring, but she's grown on me.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imagekacb1003:
    Toot and Puddle also annoys me.

I find myself singing that theme song often.  I kinda like that song, but not the show.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • The only shows we will watch on Noggin are Wonder Pets and Backyardagians. Other than that we will watch the public television channel (OETA here). With Curious George, Sid the Science Kid, Seaeme Street. But that is about all we will watch. DS still really likes his Baby Einstein DVDs. We really only watch TV, with DS, on Saturday.
  • I've only seen a few, but I can't stand Yo Gabba Gabba or The Wonder Pets.
  • The Backyardigans show itself I don't mind, but that whiny theme song makes me want to rip off my own ears just so I can throw them at the television.

DD loves the Wonder Pets - she's actually going to see them today at Toddler Tuesday at The Mall of America!  I agree, though, that Ming Ming's speech impediment is just ridiculous.  Her other faves are Yo Gaba Gaba and Wow Wow Wubzy. 

• I die a little inside when I walk in to Gymboree or Crazy 8s and Yo Gabba Gabba is on.  I do my best to avoid it at home.  DD loves it but it makes DH and me crazy.
  • Same as everyone else it seems: Olivia, Yo Gabba Gabba and Max and Ruby. 

I really like the Wonderpets and Backyardiagans. Embarrassed

• The more I watch, the more I can't stand any of the shows!! I can't stand the repetitiveness with the same songs and format. I thought I'd enjoy Olivia because it was more like a show, but I don't like the dynamics at all between her and the "bother" at all.

The best part of the channel is puzzle time and the songs between the shows! Now if only they'd make some new puzzles!

• I hate Yo Gabba Gabba.  Can't even look at the characters....
    imageimage
  • imageSmores730:

The best part of the channel is puzzle time and the songs between the shows! Now if only they'd make some new puzzles!

I couldn't agree more!?

• imageSmores730:

This.  I like when Moose A. Moose sings (though that "Beside the Seaside" song over the summer got really old really fast) and I love Move To The Music Time, especially the songs by the Laurie Berkner Band.  I also appreciate the little messages about recycling or the recent one about asking to pet someone's dog.  But it is definitely time for some new puzzles!

• You all forgot the most annoying one Oobi or something like that.  The hand that "talks" and goes different places.  I watched it one morning and the bad grammar just about killed me. 
  • I cannot stand Wow Wow Wubzy, Lazy Town or Yo Gabba Gabba.  I must admit though that I like Olivia and have been known to DVR episodes for my own pleasure :)

• Wonder Pets - OMG that damn duck.  and the fact that they SING EVERYTHING. 

DD loves Dora - and I can stand her so that works out nice.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"