1st Trimester
Options

Ectopic Pregnancy

Just found out today.. Back to day zero.. **sigh**

Re: Ectopic Pregnancy

• Options
    I am so sorry! You are in my thoughts & prayers
    "Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap and tell them about me?" DD 9/22/03 Our little sassypants! DS 4/10/10 My little man is growing so fast
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear that.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry :(
  • Options
    (((hugs))) I'm so sorry.
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear that, I am thinking of you. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I am so sorry, I can't imagine what you are going through. 

did you have symptoms or did you go in for a routine and find it then?  

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I am so sorry! Take care of yourself and get back here soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself.
  • Options
    Bummer.  So sorry.  (((hugs)))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Im so sorry
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday   tickers image image "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1
  • Options
    I'm so sorry
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, been there and it sucks!! Hope to see you back here on first tri very soon.

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• Options

I'm so sorry, take care and keep us posted

There are no blurred lines, only jail time

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

my blog: Inspirationseeker.blogspot.com
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.  ((Hugs))
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker First missed m/c = 1/30/08 Second missed m/c = 4/22/09 CJ born = 4/29/10 Courtney born = 7/22/11
  • Options
    imageabartow:

I am so sorry, I can't imagine what you are going through. 

did you have symptoms or did you go in for a routine and find it then?  

I was going for my first ultrasound to found out how far along I was. I wasn't having any symptoms till later that night. Originally they we where gunna deal with it with meds. but since i started having pain i had to be admitted and have emergency surgery.. Now i'm out of work for 2-4 weeks.. This totally sucks.. DH and I have been trying for 2 1/2 yrs. and then this just made it so much worse. Not to mention my lovely mother in law being so insensitive about this and not even asking how i'm doing... **sigh** FML

• Options

I am so very sorry to hear this.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"