3rd Trimester

36 week appt and progress

I went in today for my 36 week appt. Doc did the strep B test, which was not as bad as I thought it would be, and an internal. I am 50% effaced but not dilated at all. He said everything looks great and will see me in 2 weeks, unless DJ makes an appearance next week.  Also, Im pretty sure I lost a bit of my mucus plug. Only a few more weeks till I get to meet my son!!

Re: 36 week appt and progress

• your doc doesn't see you weekly after this?
  • yay! I have my 36 week appt on Thursday and Im hoping I have some progress too! can you believe we just have 4 weeks left?
    Mom to 2 healthy boys, and a baby girl in Heaven. Heard her heartbeat on 7/18, heartbeat was gone on 7/20. Miss you forever.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey great to hear everything went great! I have my strep B test next week and am glad to hear its not as bad as you though everyone makes it seem soooo horrible! I think I lost some of my mucus plug as well so we are about at the same point! :) Good lucky!
  • Hey! I have my 36 week appt. tomorrow. What did they do for the strep b test? Cotton swab samples of both the "front" & "back"?? I'm dreading going due to my embarrassing hemmies! :(

• imageMommyDawnMarie:

Hey! I have my 36 week appt. tomorrow. What did they do for the strep b test? Cotton swab samples of both the "front" & "back"?? I'm dreading going due to my embarrassing hemmies! :(

Mine was swabs of the whole area, and don't worry about the hemmies....I have them too, and I'm sure they are used to seeing them all the time. 

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My doc only sees weekly if there is an issue. I have had a pretty uneventful pregnancy so far. He said to call any time if I have a question or something like my water breaks.

I agree... dont worry about the hemmies.

Good luck at your 36 week appointment. Cant wait to hear where everyone is at!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"