1st Trimester

Please remove me from April :(

hi, please remove me from the April to-be list.  we found out at our nuchal on monday that we lost the baby.  i had a d&c on tuesday.  i'm still in shock and very upset.  my last appt was at 10w5d and i heard the heartbeat.  at the nt they said development stopped around 11w, so i had been walking around for 2 weeks with no idea.  it's v shocking to go so late.  i know it's not meant to be, it's just hard.  dh and dd have been great.  we have our follow up next friday and hope to find out when we can start trying again, so i hope to be back here soon.  h&h 9 months to everyone.  enjoy every minute!
PLC 7.16.07 * MDC 10.16.10
Foundation for Ichthyosis and Related Skin Types
Educate, inspire and connect those touched by ichthyosis and related disorders through emotional support, information, advocacy and research funding for better treatments and eventual cures.

Re: Please remove me from April :(

• I'm so sorry for your loss.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. 
  • Oh Im so sorry:-( Hope to see you back here soon!

((hugs))

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday   tickers image image "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry for your loss. T&P, it's a horrible thing to endure! Hope to see you back soon! The M/PL girls are a true blessing! They got me through a lot!

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• I'm so sorry. I wish you all the best and hope to see you back here soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • im so sorry for your loss. That is really my worst fear.
  • So sorry to hear that T& Prayers out to you!
  • I  am so so sorry for your loss. You and DH will be in my prayers, if you need anything or to just talk, feel free to contact me.
  • I am so very sorry to hear about your loss!  Please know you are in our T&P.  The miscarriage board is a wonderful resource for support and any questions.  Hang in there...
  • I'm so sorry :(  I hope that you are back here soon.

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Oh no.  I'm so sorry. 
  • I'm so terribly sorry for your loss.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.  Good luck to you in future.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I am very sorry for your loss.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I am so sorry for you loss. This is truly what i am afraid of as well. Just know that my thoughts and prayers are with you always!
  • I'm very sorry for your loss. 
    image Started TTC 11/07 BFP 09/24/08 Miscarriage 09/30/08 First cycle of clomid August 09 Second cycle of clomid September 09 BFP 09/30/09 Miscarriage 10/10/09 Three more rounds of clomid and no success Diagnosed with Unexplained Infertility Abnormal Bleeding for 3 months resulted in D&C but results were normal November 2010 100mg clomid but didn't respond December 2010 forced break for a cyst February 2011 150mg clomid but still no response March 2011 250mg clomid and responded! Ovidrel trigger shot and IUI on March 31 Beta #1 11dpo: 27 Beta #2 15dpo: 85 Beta #3 18dpo 276 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are truly with you.
  • i am so sorry for your loss. T&P
  • I'm sorry about your loss. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you and your family!
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. I know it's especially hard when you find out right when you think you're almost in the "safe" second trimester. Be easy with yourself. I wish you the best moving forward.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.  My heart goes out to you and your Dh.  I lost my baby at 11 weeks as well and know how heart breaking it is.  I wish you find some comfort and can make it back here soon.
  • I will send thoughts and prayers to you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss.
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  If you haven't yet, I would go over to the MC/PL board and share your story.  It really helped me to talk to other women who were going through the same thing I was during my m/cs.  Big hugs!!
    imageimageimageimageimage 9/07 m/c baby boy @ 18wks, 4/09 m/c @ 4.5wks
  • Oh, I am so so sorry. ((hugs))
    So it goes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"