2nd Trimester

creepy

i just got a creepy response to my u/s pics.  i emailed them to some family and friends, we just had the u/s today and I couldn't wait to share!  An old coworker/friend of mine writes back : 'remember when I said abortion is murder, now you know what I mean'  I just blinked and reread the message like um no I don't remember you saying that weirdo but obviously I agree and am not a huge fan of abortion...I didn't know how to respond so I haven't yet...
~Mel~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: creepy

• i wouldn't respond at all that is weird. obviously you aren't a fan of abortion... you are pregnant and keeping it. what a weirdo!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    M/C Dec 2010 - 5w5d Missing my sweet angel baby.
  • I'd just delete the message and consider not sending that person any further updates unless you are very close friends.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Definitely a creeper alert with that peach of a person.  I would take them off the update list.
    MY BLOG image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • uhhhh...wtf?!?! what a weirdo.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • that is weird, but maybe he was thinking from a different perspective, that there really is a precious human in there..i dont know lol...
  • totally creepy. WTF. How do you respond to that. Actually, don't! I really don't think I would.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What the hell does your boss/coworker mean by this? I think this is totally outta content and he/she should have kept there mouth shut.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • yeah I think I will just ignore the message and not respond.  It is very strange I wouldn't know what to say....  She does have a history of mental issues, is very prim/proper, religous, but still uncalled for. 
    ~Mel~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"