1st Trimester

Bump Sweeps: Win a Celebrity "BUMP" Bag valued at $1450

Hi All,

We've partnered with Jewels and Pinstripes who have organized this amazing Celebrity "BUMP" Bag filled with innovative and stylish gifts to help prepare you for a new arrival. Here's your chance to win the same gift bag that stars C?line Dion,  Mark Wahlberg,  Kourtney Kardashian, and Sarah Chalke, have recently received! 

See the bag here:  https://jewelsandpinstripes.com/celebrity-bump-bag-summer-2009-theknot.php

See the rules here: https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/blogs/featured_bloggers/pages/jewels-and-pinstripes-celebrity-bump-bag-sweepstakes-rules.aspx

And, for a chance to win, just answer the following two questions below:

1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.

Thanks and good luck! 

Re: Bump Sweeps: Win a Celebrity "BUMP" Bag valued at $1450

• 1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?

- I like to see Jennifer Garner and her daughter out and about in the Boston area.  Its a small city so they feel close by.

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.

- Definitely the sling carrier.  I don't have one but here they are fabulous.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 1. Fav celeb Mom is Jennifer Garner.  She seems to be a really down to earth, normal Mom and her kids are adorable. 

2. I like the Amy Michelle bag the best.  Love diaper bags that look like fab purses.

dx PCOS on Metformin
    LO#1 - 19 cycles, 3 IUIs, 1 m/c, gonal-f, ganirelix, ovidrel, progesterone
    Totally worth the wait!
    Getting ready for #2
    Back on Met, PCOS diet, prepping for treatments 1/12

Good luck to the wonderful ladies of 3T
    Always cheering on my girls Gymnst1013 & MrsJohns
    My Chart / Info for Newbies
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. My favorite celeb mom is Jennifer Garner.

2. I would love to receive everything in the Bump Bag, but mostly I love the little Bottle Snugglers.

• 1. Jennifer Garner seems like a very down-to-earth mom. She's out without makeup in comfy clothes and you can tell she's only concerned with her children - not the fact that she's being stalked by photographers.

2. I have a handbag obsession and I love that bag. It'd blend my need to have a cool purse and the functionality of a diaper bag.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • BTW I think it's funny we all picked Jennifer Garner and there were no replies when I posted.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 1. Heidi Klum for sure.  I love that she loves being pregnant and stays looking so wonderful each time.  She loves showing off her big bump and doesn't apologize for being beautiful and pregnant.  She always looks happy and healthy, and in interviews, she seems like being pregnant and a mom/wife is more important to her than being famous.

2. I could never have too many slings.  I wore my first baby constantly, and will do the same again this time.  Some of my slings are starting to wear, so I'll definitlely need a new one this time around.

Bunny 05.2008//mc 9.2009//Bubba 07.2010//mc 10.2011//
    Bloggin' It
  • 1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids? Tori Spelling. I love Tori and Dean in love and I love how now matter what her kids are always her top priority. She also owns up to the fact that her Mom was not the best Mom in the world growing up and she is doing everything in her power to be the best Mom she can be.

-I would love the sling! It would be so nice to be able to carry the baby and have my hands free to do things around the house but still have the baby close to me.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. My favorite celeb mom is Julia Roberts. You don't see her out much with the kiddos, but I like how she really seems to put her family first.

2. I LOVE the Amy Michelle bag, it is gorgeous. And it doesn't even look like a diaper bag!

• 1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?  Gwyneth Paltrow

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.  I need all of it, but the shoes are super cute!

Jackson-19 months image
  • 1.  My favorite celeb mom would have to Heidi Klum.  She seems like a good mom and is always hanging with her kids.

2.  I'd like to receive the nursing cover, too cute!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?  Reese Witherspoon.  She always seems so happy to be with her kids...and they seem to be just as happy to be with her!

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.  The wrap!  Our families live pretty far from us and we are going to be spending a lot of time visiting...so that means a lot of airport travel.  I have seen a lot of mom's with these at the airport and it just seems so much easier!

• 1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?  Oddly enough, I like to know what's going on with Madonna and her children.  She's always been intriguing and now I want to know more about her children - natural and adopted!

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.  The Bump Bag would be my pick - the bag is a great color too!

• 1. My fav celeb Mom is Salma Hayek. I like that she keeps their life private and you can see how much she loves Mommy life!

2. I'd love the sling. As this is baby #2 I can see a sling being very important to being able to keep up with my toddler!

• 1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids? Heidi Klum. She makes motherhood look effortless.

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave. The pea diaper bag- it looks so cute and roomy! I also like that it doesn't look like a typical diaper bag.

• 1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  I'm going to have to say Jenny McCarthy. She has taken such a stand for children with Autism & I admire her for that.

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive? It's a close tie between the water bottle & nursing cover, but it all looks fantastic!

• 1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?

- I love Katie Holmes she seems down to earth and likea normal mom...and I love seeing pictures of little Suri she is as cute as a button

- Definitely the sling carrier. Looks very useful and seems to be practical

• 1. Kelly ripa is my favorite celeb mom.

2. I like the Pea in a pod bump bag, its cool!

• 1.  I am a fan of Heidi Klum.. she's always poppin' babies out.. and seems to have it all together.. and I think she and Seal are such a loving couple, so I guess I am just a fan of the family as a whole

2.  I would love the nursing cover. I am going to breastfeed and I think it's beautiful that it's so recognized and appreciated... and now trendy :o)  Although, I would gladly take any and all of the fun products in the gift bag!

• 1. Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?

-I would have to say Jennifer Garner or Nicole Richie.

- The Born Free bottle set or the sling carrier or the cute little Robeez shoes!  I like it all. Big Smile

• 1- favorite celebrity mom is Rebecca Romijn.  She is a doll, and married to my childhood crush ;)

2- I would most like to receive the book of baby pictures.  Always looking for new inspiration for baby pics.

• 1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?I love Rebecca Romijn.  She seems very laid back and fun.  Her twins are beautiful and I love seeing photos of her with them. 2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.This is tough to choose just one!  But I love the sling.  It is very stylish, but practical too.  I will need one to carry around the baby while caring for my toddler. 
  • 1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids? Reese Witherspoon. She is very down to earth and well put together at all times.

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave. The Gladiola Pea Bag or the Nursing Cover-both are very stylish.

• 1.  My favorite celeb mom is Jennifer Garner because she seems so real and relatable. Pictures of her kids are always cute.

2.  I love love love love that Gladiola Green Pea Bag!!!

• 1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?  My favorite celeb Mom is Nicole Ritchie.  Not a popular choice I'm sure, but I am always amazed at how much becoming a mom changed her as a person.  From a party girl to a devoted mother who does many charitable works.  I just hope when I become a Mom it helps me to grow as a better person as well.

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.  Lot's of awesome choices!  I really love the organic Maya wrap and the Dear Baby books!

• 1. Fave Celeb Mom: Jennifer Garner - I loved her as an actress before she was a mom and love her even more now!

2. Most Desired Bump Bag Item: the fabulous diaper bag. 

natural m/c 6-1-09 @9 weeks, Lucy born 5-11-10, m/c (D&C)1-24-12 @10 weeks Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

-Jennifer Garner!

I would love the Robeez baby shoes, they're soooo cute!

• 1.  Either Julia Roberts or Heidi Klum.  I love that JR seems really down to earth, does a great job keeping her kids out of the spotlight, and has tried cloth diapers!  I think that HK does a great job of being BOTH fabulous and proud of being pregnant and showing the world how a woman can be a great loving mom to a big family and a successful & powerful businesswoman.  

2.  Definitely the sling.  I wore #1 a lot, and I hope to do the same with #2 as I chase #1 around.   

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby #3 
    #1: 01/02/08
    #2: 04/29/10
  • 1. Jennifer Garner because I think she and her kids are adorable and she seems so normal and good natured!

2. I love the sling.  I didn't have one for my first baby...but most definitely will have one for the second baby!  They look so easy to use and comfy.

April

• 1. Fave Celeb Mom: I don't have a favorite actress, but I love seeing photos of Kate Hudson and her son Ryder.  I love how she is always doing healthy and active things with him.  They both look so happy and care-free together.

2. Most Desired Bump Bag Item:  the adorable Moses Basket from Posh Tots.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Love, luck, and prayers to my BFPB Dr. SnowflakeBride

• 1.  My favorite celebrity mom is Heidi Klum.  She seems to have a great sense of humor, which goes a long way when raising kids!

2.  I would most like to receive the breastfeeding cover.  I didn't get one of these for my first baby and I totally regretted it!  This time around I will definitely be using one!

• 1. My favorite celeb mom is Christina Agulera (spelling?).  She was glowing when she was pregnant and has taken some time off to just enjoy being a mom!

2. I LOVE the Amy Michelle bag, it is gorgeous. And it doesn't even look like a diaper bag! Love it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Gwen Stefani.  She seems so fun!!

The moses basket. 

• 1.  My favorite celebrity Mom is Tori Spelling.  I love how she and her kids interact...they are so cute together!

2.  My favorite item is the Amy Michielle bag.  I am obsessed with bags and this one is a beauty.

• I think my Fave celebrity Mom is Katie Holmes!! I think she is adorable and her daughter is beautiful!!!

• Bag looks amazing! Wow!

1. Fav celeb mom I guess is Jennifer Garner. She seems like a down  to earth mom. Recently heard she participates in her chidren's day care co-op. Love that!

2.All the items look great, the born free bottle set is great. Nice to see the bump supports things that are not just cute but safe for our little ones.

• 1.  Katie Holmes - she dresses Suri beautifully, so I love to see their pics!

2.  Snuggle Me'z

• 1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?Have to agree with Heidi Klum - she's a successful business woman who clearly loves her family and if she wasn't already one of the most beautiful women on an ordinary day, she looks just as amazing, if not better, when she's pregnant.  I love that she loves the flaunt the bump too.2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.I have a thing for baby shoes :)
  • 1. My favorite celeb mom is Gwen Stefani. She just seems 'real' ~ changing diapers in the park, taking them to the beach! Her kids are stylish and so handsome! She and Gavin tried for children for so long and you never hear negative gossip about the family.

2. Robeez! I have a little girl and you can never have too many pairs of shoes!

• 1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids? I really like Jenny McCarthy, I think she has gone to great legnths to help her son with Autism. She seems like a really devoted mom.

2. Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave? I like the Snuggle Me'z.

• 1. Fave celeb mom: Victoria Beckham.  I hope I look that hawt after 3 kids.  Not to mention she gets to be married to David Beckham.  HUGE upside.

2. The baby shoes...because I am obsessed with baby shoes.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"