Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Recommend your pacifiers

The boys have almost exclusively using the soothies but I feel like they are starting to break down with all of the washing/sterilizing.

So far they like Avent and maybe we'll stick with those but I'd love reccs.

They hate the MAM and the Nuby,  just spit them out.

TIA

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Recommend your pacifiers

• Options
    I have one that won't take one at all and the other guy only takes Avent.
  • Options
    Playtext OrthoPro. The only one DS will take!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Funny, our guy LOVES Mam, sometimes tolerates Avent and hates everything else.
    *** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • Options
    I've tried Gerber, and ds likes them ok, but he prefers the soothie he had in the hospital.  You can buy them at Wal-Mart and Target.  Luckily for us, ds never has really liked a pacifier so we haven't had too much of a problem.  Now nipples on the other hand, that's a whole other story. :)
  • Options

imageschmoodle:
    Funny, our guy LOVES Mam, sometimes tolerates Avent and hates everything else.

this exactly

• Options
    LO liked the soothies at first, and now he's fond of the Nuk and Avent pacifiers. I think they stay in his mouth easier; I've noticed if he sucks too hard on the soothies they fall out and he gets frustrated, lol.
  • Options
    Avent. He hated the Nuks we tried, so we decided not to fix what wasn't broke and have stuck with Avents.?
    Contemplating the snow.
    Mes Petit Choux
    imageimageimage
    I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then. ~ Alice

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Bitter Old Hag? Aunt Linda...? Is that you??

• Options

Well my daughter hates all of the above, although she would tolerate the MAM at times, but the only pacifier she would or will ever take (and keep sucking on) is the orthodontic pacifier by Natursutten. ?It's a German brand, I had never heard of it until I went to Babies 'R Us and saw them there not looking like ANY of the other pacifiers there. ?They are BPA free, made out of natural rubber (which means they will get gummy after awhile and you need to replace them) and are one piece...there's no plastic or anything. ?Maybe not as cute as the others, but it works like magic with my daughter.

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=natursutten&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=3451599479&ref=pd_sl_4x25wbggil_e

• Options

We've only used Soothies, and have now "graduated" to the Gum Drop.  It has the same nipple as the soothie, but is shaped more like a typical paci with a nose "cut-out."  The only downside is they are not sold in stores.  They are $1.75 each and you have to get at least 2.

Check them out...

https://www.gumdroppacifier.com/

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Christmas PJ's! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"