2nd Trimester

ugh insomnia!!

It is 5 am EST and I have been wide awake since 3.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!

Re: ugh insomnia!!

• This happens to me almost everyday...it sucks. I tried taking benedryl but it doesnt help me. Maybe it will help you...
  • I have no suggestions, but I'm up at 3:30 PST because they are doing CONSTRUCTION on my street right now.  I've been awak for two hours.  ARGH!
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • This issue and headaches are my worst problems....I woke up at 12:45 to pee ...of course...tok an hour to fall back asleep and back up at 3:00 had to be at work a 5:30...UG!!!! I can see the lack of rest on my face....

• I didn't get to sleep till 1:30am, then at 4:30am when DH got up his alarm woke me up out of a really bad dream and I haven't been back to bed since.  I spy a nap coming on this afternoon :( I hate naps.
  • I wish I had some advice, but I'm struggling with this too. I've also been sick and not sleeping well has only been making it worse.
  • I'm up every 2-3 hours to pee and with DH snoring I have to take a nap in the afternoon just to get through the rest of the day. Oh and my hips are starting to ache now. 
  • I kept waking up last night too. I was so exhausted I didnt bother getting up to read or watch tv. I have to work tonight so I'm going to run some errands then go back to bed for the rest of the day. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm right there with you - and would love any suggestions. Most nights I am up by 3am at the latest and can't get back to sleep...it's FRUSTRATING!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"